Boeing 787-9

LN-xxx
EC-xxx

Lockheed L-1011 Tristar

N11xxx

Tupolev Tu-154

CCCP-85xxx
CCCP-85xxx

Yet another two 747SP runs wasted on more Australian releases.... Seriously NG. 🙄

The Australian A330 is the recently converted Qantas A330-200P2F VH-EBF.

The N11 Tristar is looking promising though!

Nothing exciting as usual. Indeed very dissapointing with yet another set of VH- 747SP's. The TU-154s could be anything, but most likely some Aeroflot variants.

Bleh, another KE narrowbody it seems. Even one active widebody wouldn't hurt, NG!

And anyone remember the CX A35K and 77W that were rumored for 2023? Wonder what happened to those...

How can NG be so boring?! 😢

The Brazilian A350 can still be a LATAM. I really hope they don't give us another Azul A350. Even Brazilian collectors are making jokes about how the market was flooded with these.

The Brazilian B737-800 can only be Gol "Mercado Livre" colors, since these are the only PS-reg B738s flying.
Once again, seems to be a re-release.

The Brazilian A350 can still be a LATAM. ....
I really hope it's PR-XTA in the delivery TAM scheme with 'America's 1st A350' sticker on or PR-XTB/C in the TAM scheme 🤞🤞🤞 - had been suggesting this to NG (to the point of nagging I admit lol) quite some time ago - and I really hope we get the TAM 'classic' scheme and not any of the LATAM PR-XT_ ones 😬😬😬

I really hope the HL8*** A321 turns out to be Air Seoul. I like the QF A332P2F but I would prefer the "QantasFreight" title over the "AustralianPost". I would be interested to see what the B- regs are, considering my current interest of Chinese carriers.

I really hope the HL8*** A321 turns out to be Air Seoul. I like the QF A332P2F but I would prefer the "QantasFreight" title over the "AustralianPost". I would be interested to see what the B- regs are, considering my current interest of Chinese carriers.
Since VH-EBF with Auspost titles was teased in an Instagram post some months ago by NG, I reckon that will be the one. I'm hoping for VH-EBE with the Qantas freight titles in another release.

Or Asiana, NG oddly hasn't done a single one to date.
That could be a nice one, a new airline for NG themselves! We shall wait and see what comes out!
Since VH-EBF with Auspost titles was teased in an Instagram post some months ago by NG, I reckon that will be the one. I'm hoping for VH-EBE with the Qantas freight titles in another release.
I agree that EBF will be included in this release. I would wait for EBE in the later releases, given that NG likes producing models in variants (VH- 747SPs are a result of that).

Last edited:
Agreed. VH-EBE with those bold new titles is defo striking - needs to be accompanied by the 763 painted with the same
I have the 733/734/A321 in the Australia Post titles - so I may, just may, add VH-EBF if it's that one
Curious when the pax A330s will drop......

At first I thought about EA, but did they have an L-1011 with N11***?
I always thought their L-1011 fleet had N3**EA regs.

My bet is on TWA.
You’re probably right. Sucks too because the Eastern Chrome I know has been sitting in the pipeline for a long time…

TWA Twin Stripes does seem like the safe bet. I may pick it up to complement my Twin Globes one.