NG March 2024 release - Hints

Probably a second run due to high demand, rather than replacements just for those who got the first batch. They might do the same for 863GT.
That's the way I understand it. They failed to deliver mine due to high demand so I'd expect them to deliver more. Their silence on my mail however tells me they have zero intention to correct colors, titles, logos. Maybe cockpit and plastic cradle if you're lucky.

That's the way I understand it. They failed to deliver mine due to high demand so I'd expect them to deliver more. Their silence on my mail however tells me they have zero intention to correct colors, titles, logos. Maybe cockpit and plastic cradle if you're lucky.
You're probably contacting them at the wrong time. Try emailing them at 2PM UTC, that's roughly when they check their messages. You'll 99% get a response, and it's mostly genuine (although implementation may take time), unless you're suggesting regs from one of their blacklisted airlines.

You're probably contacting them at the wrong time. Try emailing them at 2PM UTC, that's roughly when they check their messages. You'll 99% get a response, and it's mostly genuine (although implementation may take time), unless you're suggesting regs from one of their blacklisted airlines.

Never had any problems communicating with them regardless of time. They always dropped me a short reply. But this time I expected no answer.
What should they do?
- fix the plenty of issues for the 2nd run even though most owners of the 1st aren't aware of issues?
- or tell me they wont fix anything on the 2nd run despite of things that were brought to their attention?
I'd do the latter or simply "forget" answering. No big deal.
But maybe it helped for future LH 741/742 releases. I'd gladly help them out getting this classics stuff done as good as it gets.

Not to be nitpicky, but the tail is a little off on this.
View attachment 28468
View attachment 28469
View attachment 28470View attachment 28471
The two blue vertical lines closest to the rear exit door don't go down as far as they should.

I may still pick this up regardless since it could become a fantasy model one day o_O

Here’s a better angle for a comparison. Yeah ever so slightly off, it’s like people complaining about the Lufty 748 tail, it’s minor and it’s meant to be a display model. Not like you are gonna inspect closely every single day. I know some people like their models to be good representation but there’s no such a thing as a PERFECT model. Every model will have its flaws and some flaws are much better to have than others. I would take that issue with the MAX 10 any day over Geminis wonky one.

IMG_3420.jpeg

Last edited:
Not to be nitpicky, but the tail is a little off on this.
View attachment 28468
View attachment 28469
View attachment 28470View attachment 28471
The two blue vertical lines closest to the rear exit door don't go down as far as they should.

I may still pick this up regardless since it could become a fantasy model one day o_O

Good point. But I believe the blue on both images could easily change depending on the light condition and editing. For example, you could see many different "blues" on jetPhotos or Airliners bc everyone edits differently.

IMO the only one that is categorically wrong is Southwest, that one is unforgivable.

Just to illustrate the point, here's a United I spotted at SEA yesterday with slightly different tint value.

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 12.57.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-25 at 12.57.29 PM.png

Good point. But I believe the blue on both images could easily change depending on the light condition and editing. For example, you could see many different "blues" on jetPhotos or Airliners bc everyone edits differently.

IMO the only one that is categorically wrong is Southwest, that one is unforgivable.

Just to illustrate the point, here's a United I spotted at SEA yesterday with slightly different tint value.

View attachment 28478View attachment 28479
He’s talking about the line alignment not the tint.

I know some people like their models to be good representation but there’s no such a thing as a PERFECT model. Every model will have its flaws and some flaws are much better to have than others.
This is something I’ve been telling myself for a very long time. I would rather enjoy a model for what it is than try to find the tiny flaws here and there and use that as points of criticism for a model; isn’t that what the point of this hobby is?

Outside of the little tail alignment issue, the rest of the model looks stunning and I would consider adding this, so long as the aircraft IRL gets certified and United begins flying it, though it won’t be anytime soon.

Outside of the little tail alignment issue, the rest of the model looks stunning and I would consider adding this, so long as the aircraft IRL gets certified and United begins flying it, though it won’t be anytime soon.
In the meantime I wish they'd do a United MAX 8. I mean with it being such a low-hanging fruit and will definitely sell well, it's a no-brainer

Meanwhile I've reached out to NG again, but at this point it feels like all talk and no action on their partIMG_7177.png.

In the meantime I wish they'd do a United MAX 8. I mean with it being such a low-hanging fruit and will definitely sell well, it's a no-brainer

Meanwhile I've reached out to NG again, but at this point it feels like all talk and no action on their partView attachment 28483.
I'm sure they'll do the UA soon, NG always does a good job catering to that market. All talk and no action should be reserved for their very particular list of blacklisted carriers ;).

NG have created something of a noose to hang themselves with by being so responsive in the past. There have been times in the past year when they haven't responded to any contact from me for well over a month so I wouldn't take it personally when they don't respond to an email from a mere mortal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I suspect they get a lot of e-mails and have no specific staff to manage the responses.

View attachment 28478View attachment 28479
NG Alaska Airlines colors are wrong:
-The blue is too dark
-The green is too pale/yellow

NG have created something of a noose to hang themselves with by being so responsive in the past. There have been times in the past year when they haven't responded to any contact from me for well over a month so I wouldn't take it personally when they don't respond to an email from a mere mortal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I suspect they get a lot of e-mails and have no specific staff to manage the responses.
😅
Absolutely and I think we've discussed that a few times. I can only imagine the flood of mails they get. So far I always got a swift response on the few mails I sent them. Nothing taken personal, but the no-response came as expected here.😉

I agree. Hoping for a UA 7M8 as the version that AC put out is terrible.
...which is a shame cause the one they did was UA's first MAX 8 and I actually saw the real thing. Had the mold not been so wonky I would've got it in a heartbeat.

And just so the thread doesn't get too derailed, seems like Eztoys have gotten the March releases and are now shipping 'em out. At least I won't be blabberin' about my pre-orders any longer :ROFLMAO: