XA-xxx

Boeing 777-300
A7-xxx

Boeing 787-9
B-2xxx

Tupolev Tu-154
B-2xxx
B-2xxx

Given the month and the fact they announced 'future releases' not long ago it is hardly a big surprise that most of this lot are from the future set. I think future releases are stupid myself, and told NG so, but since it has just been the CNY did you really expect a lot of new stuff?

Given the month and the fact they announced 'future releases' not long ago it is hardly a big surprise that most of this lot are from the future set. I think future releases are stupid myself, and told NG so, but since it has just been the CNY did you really expect a lot of new stuff?
If it was their plan all along to do basically the exact same batch as announced previously then there was no point in that future announcement. They’re meant to hint at upcoming releases months in advance, not something that would always be announced one month then released the next.

I don't really get the difference of the "Future Releases" thing and the "Hints".
The seem to be the same to me.
Agree. It’s literally the future releases just split up into their release months. All of these ‘hints’ are known already.

Alright I took a closer look at these hints and compared them to the future announcement from two weeks ago, and these are the differences. Future batch is on the left, NG March is on the right.

Airbus A318
N80 x2
Airbus A318
N80 x2
Airbus A330
EC
B-6 x4
B-3
Airbus A330
EC
B-3
Airbus A350
B-3
Airbus A350
B-3
Boeing 737-700
XA
Boeing 737-700
XA
Boeing 737 MAX
A7 x2
N27
Boeing 737 MAX
A7 x2
N27
Boeing 747-8
D-A
N86
Boeing 747-8
D-A x2
Boeing 777-300ER
A7
Boeing 777-300ER
A7
Boeing 787-9
B-2
Boeing 787-9
B-2
Tupolev 204
CU-T1
Tupolev 154
B-2 x2

The only “new” releases we have are the two TU-154s. A majority of the future batch has been excluded but I imagine this is related to Lunar New Year. Everything else remains the same.

Everywhere u see people are so pissed with the hints and kind of releases for that last couple of months. I am sure NG sees all these comments but chooses to do nothing about it. The Air India A350 was in the future hints to be done by March and yet we see nothing.

The only “new” releases we have are the two TU-154s. A majority of the future batch has been excluded but I imagine this is related to Lunar New Year. Everything else remains the same.
The B-reg Tu-154s are almost certainly the future release China Southwest pair from a while back

The 787-9 should be B-209R, Juneyao Air's Genshin Impact-themed Dreamliner. NG posted samples of it on their WeChat feed a couple of months back.

Sharing the pics of the sample here 'cause I have a feeling that a decent number of folks on MAF might know what Genshin Impact is... :ROFLMAO:
IMG_6099.JPGIMG_6100.JPGIMG_6101.JPGIMG_6102.JPG

There would be at least 3 models in this month's that fit within my criteria -
- LH 748
- Sichuan Panda #5 (assuming it's the same as the future release announcement)
- the Qatar Retro 77W

All the noise and complaining is unnecessary regarding these release sets -
It's CNY and I'm surprised they even announced anything at all
Yes there's many to be made - but there's many to be made in general, in any case - and someone's wish may always remain unfulfilled.

Every region's collector will consider theirs as more important than the rest, and honestly we don't even have balanced representation on these forums to statistically correctly ascertain what is desired and what not. The demographic or sample size here is extremely small and extremely lopsided

I’ll pass on this bunch. Unless the first Frontier A318 sells out before I can get it later this summer.