More NG Models Future Release Hints (Feburary 2024)

If the NG 752 is any indication of how their 753 would look like, I would gladly take a Continental example. However, if their recent release choices are any indication... they probably will not do it, and instead make some British Airways bizarre fantasy subject first.

If the NG 752 is any indication of how their 753 would look like, I would gladly take a Continental example. However, if their recent release choices are any indication... they probably will not do it, and instead make some British Airways bizarre fantasy subject first.
They'd do 3 near-duplicate-besides-registration Delta 753s before they would even remotely consider Continental.

I agree! I would like NG to make:
-Delta Air 757-300
-Delta Air Lines 757-300 (no winglets)
-United Airlines 757-300 (Continental merger livery)
-Icelandair 757-300 (regular livery)
I would like to see ATA final colors. I know GJ already did one, but I would never say no to another one since IND was their headquarters. They also had a batch of 752s in the final scheme, which no one has made yet. All had RR engines.

nah they gonna do entire Condor fleet before moving on
But only Condors current stuff plus some weird hybrids.
I mean, they so far never did Condor full colors on any of their moulds and I wouldn't be surprised if the 4 current stripes would just be it...

Honestly, this isn't the worst "future release" set. Could be because of the amount of special liveries there are, but of course there are some re-releases I see. Can't wait to see how the B757-300 will turn out

A thousand times better than I was expecting! Look at all those colours! This is a HUGE step in the right direction. I'll most likely purchase the Juneyao Dreamliner and some of the Chinese A330s. Incredible choices, and if this is what the rest of 2024 is gonna be like, I'm in!
Agree. A lot of those Chinese special livery models are very tempting.