NG Models May 2024 Hints

They've posted on DAC that IG shut down their account as they believed it to be associated with nudity and sexual behaviour! Which is a mistake, obviously. However in the past, when looking up 'NG Models' on the web, I've had some dodgy X-rated sites appear among the search results which were under the same heading...so they've been wrongly associated with that.

So they've set up 'ngmodelsglobe' & 'ngmodelseurope' in the meantime.
"Nudity" aka the bare aluminum fuselage of the AA Mad Dogs ;)

They currently only have @ngmodelseurope
N
They've posted on DAC that IG shut down their account as they believed it to be associated with nudity and sexual behaviour! Which is a mistake, obviously. However in the past, when looking up 'NG Models' on the web, I've had some dodgy X-rated sites appear among the search results which were under the same heading...so they've been wrongly associated with that.

So they've set up 'ngmodelsglobe' & 'ngmodelseurope' in the meantime.
maybe their blank model

I'm told the new account has been banned too. They have got an odd message about the account violating rules around real identity. They are following up. Seems very strange.
This "real identity" and "digital ID" stuff is going to have really bad consequences for all of us. Having all of our information in one central repository is never a good thing. Very vulnerable to bad actors... imagine being denied the opportunity to purchase gas or food (or models!) because of something you said 2 years ago on Facebook.

This "real identity" and "digital ID" stuff is going to have really bad consequences for all of us. Having all of our information in one central repository is never a good thing. Very vulnerable to bad actors... imagine being denied the opportunity to purchase gas or food (or models!) because of something you said 2 years ago on Facebook.
It's downright dystopian :mad: This might be all too familiar to NG though since they're based in China where they're mandating these rules and systems.

It's downright dystopian :mad: This might be all too familiar to NG though since they're based in China where they're mandating these rules and systems.
Unfortunately, this is everywhere now - whether explicitly or surreptitiously. It's the surveillance state - everywhere now.

In this particular case, I'm curious if it's because IG is banned in China - which means one is using VPN or a proxy / mirror. Would that mean that the servers are 'pretending' to be someone else, and thus the question of 'real' identity.

Though if that were the case, there's way more accounts impersonating others and spreading hate and false info - which never get banned.

Maybe someone reported NG. Anyone can do that for any IG account but I don’t why they would. I was really impatient of seeing their new posts and model pictures :mad: