NG Models June 2023 Release Hints

OscarBravo992

As posted on DA.C, here are the hints for NG's June release. A smaller one this time, presumably to help clear the delayed model backlog.

Boeing 777

A7-BXX
A7-BXX
VT-AXX
N79XXX
N79XXX
F-GZXX
TC-LXX

Airbus A320

VH-VXX

Airbus A321

B-2XXX

Airbus A330

A7-AXX
PK-GXX

Airbus A350

B-3XXX
OH-LXX
OH-LXX
JA0XXX

Lockheed Tristar

JA8XXX

Tupolev Tu-154

RA-85XXX

So that JA8XXX is hopefully a release of the ANA in the Mohican Livery, as the first release was kinda botched, plus NG has gotten all(I think) livery variations that ANA Tristars have worn during their service.

We know that Turkish TC-LXX is most likely that TC-LJJ, the one that NG teased a few weeks ago as a future release

F-GZXX could either be a normal Air France livery or the Skyteam one

The rest of my guesses are a few Qatari 777's and an Air India 777-300ER. I don't have much background with American rego's so the American 777's I have no clue

Hopefully this is the ANA Mohican with polished belly
So that JA8XXX is hopefully a release of the ANA in the Mohican Livery, as the first release was kinda botched, plus NG has gotten all(I think) livery variations that ANA Tristars have worn during their service.

We know that Turkish TC-LXX is most likely that TC-LJJ, the one that NG teased a few weeks ago as a future release

F-GZXX could either be a normal Air France livery or the Skyteam one

The rest of my guesses are a few Qatari 777's and an Air India 777-300ER. I don't have much background with American rego's so the American 777's I have no clue
I think it well could be another stab at an ANA ''Mohican'', with corrected livery application and a real metal finish...mixed feelings if it is because it'll mean having to buy it again to replace the previous attempt, of only December 2021 vintage

I think it well could be another stab at an ANA ''Mohican'', with corrected livery application and a real metal finish...mixed feelings if it is because it'll mean having to buy it again to replace the previous attempt, of only December 2021 vintage
Yes my thoughts exactly.😐. At the time I'd asked NG if they were going to make replacements - like they did for the Iran 747sp or the French Bee 350 - but they said 'no'.
Probably means that this one will remain at home while the previous one goes to my workplace.
Although, it could even be the yellow nosed ANA 1011 in the current livery.

Yes my thoughts exactly.😐. At the time I'd asked NG if they were going to make replacements - like they did for the Iran 747sp or the French Bee 350 - but they said 'no'.
Probably means that this one will remain at home while the previous one goes to my workplace.
45363_1272239140.jpg

Like this? It's such a minor change but I think it makes quite a bit more sense than a Mohican release. I didn't realize this actually existed, does anyone know why the nose has that little yellow spot?

Yeah that could also be a possibility actually - which would mean a 3rd variant released in that later ANA scheme, so would form a set if all were collected. Interesting response from NG there, as I'm sure there's a good few collectors who'd like to see a corrected, definitive ''Mohican'' released. I'd definitely have to get it too but would also keep both.

Last edited:
The two N79xxx 777s will be a United Evo Blue, United Globe livery, United Blue Tulip, or an American chrome livery.

Sounds like NG is still trying to clear their backlog, but it'll definitely be interesting if this is NG's new strategy going forward, or if these smaller sets are more temporary and we end up going back to larger sets soon (e.g. 30+ releases). I'm a little surprised that we still have delayed models, even from last month's small set, especially since we're long past Chinese New Year where the factories pretty much shut down. I'm also a little worried that going with smaller sets long-term will hurt the diversity and overall excitement around the releases since there would simply be fewer models released (fewer chances to fulfill requests and collectors' wish-lists). For instance, it's quite striking to not see any 737s in this set, especially since NG has their new 737 MAX molds. With that being said, however, smaller sets are generally easier on the wallet and should be less susceptible to delays. To be honest, NG should stick with the smaller sets if they are unable to produce 30+ different models per month.

45363_1272239140.jpg

Like this? It's such a minor change but I think it makes quite a bit more sense than a Mohican release. I didn't realize this actually existed, does anyone know why the nose has that little yellow spot?
No idea myself but it's these minor differences that NG like to pick up on in their releases, this one could be a good contender for the June set. It'll give me a break too as not my bag, this livery

@abdulmohiuddin yes it'll be a curious but nice release if they do this as it'll give me a reason to pick up the Japanese only titles one.
@Barison82 We still need that 'definitive' Mohican - and it looks like NG is willing to prolong / delay delivery to increase accuracy - which frankly I don't mind at all - considering what they did with the CX, and looks like will probably be with the forthcoming HZ as well.

For the two N79XXXs, it seems like the options are American, United, or Continental 777-200s. My prediction is United (in Continental livery) and Continental N79011, as there isn’t much to change between the two so it makes the most sense to me as a pair. I also don’t believe NG has released either before. They could also do United Evo Blue and United Continental liveries for N79011. I’d also like an American chrome livery but it feels less likely to me since there’s two, though I could be wrong and they’re unrelated!