TC-xxx

Boeing 787

JA8xxx
JA8xxx
JA8xxx
JA0xxx
G-Cxxx
A6-xxx

I honestly don't know what the VH-xxx 747SP could be. Perhaps VH-EAA in the 1990s livery? Aside from that I'm hoping one of the Japanese 787s is a JAL 788.

It seems there is a mistake on the 787 hint, that should be JA9xxx instead of JA0xxx. A month that has nothing for me, what a relief! Plent of choices for Chinese and North American collectors.

for a moment i almost thought it was the Oct release hint.
seems an utter boring month with repeating releases, another beluga xl and Oz 747sp?
might just save up for the future.

With that Norse 787 I’m happy there isn’t any BA. Looks like a big month for eBay coming up depending on Gemini

Seems like the American and Asian collectors will have a field day with these releases, given the amount of N- and B- regos. Hoping that NG is indeed using this as a buffer month for the Year of Classics

Looks like a solid month ahead for US collectors with all the US-registered Airbuses. They’ve been in dire need from us anyway so looking forward to seeing what they have on offer.
The N32 one could be Northwest, but I think it's more likely to be Delta current colors

My predictions for the Nxxxx hints

Airbus A320
N64xxx - Alaska (N640VA - fences), Spirit (N640NK - 2007 to 2014 livery, WL) American, U.S. Airways (2005 to 2014 livery), America West (1996 to 2005 livery), Virgin America
N85xxx - Alaska Fly with Pride Livery (N854VA)
N72xxx - Avianca Pride Livery (N724AV)
N74xxx - Avianca standard livery (N743AV)
N32xxx - Delta (N327NW), Frontier (Neo), Northwest 2003 livery, Northwest Bowling Shoe livery

Airbus A321neo
N44xxx - United EvoBlue livery (N44501), American
N92xxx - Alaska (N921VA), Alaska Most West Coast, Virgin America

NG really loves Alaska Airlines lately. Also seems like we'll be getting two Avianca A320s, with hopefully one of them being a standard livery. I'm glad that we're getting more U.S. A320s, but there really could be some better selections here (e.g. United, Allegiant, Frontier, even JetBlue). I'd rather see these Alaska releases spread out more over time for the sake of getting more variety in U.S. carriers.

NG seems like they want to complete the Airbus fleets for U.S. airlines per carrier (first with Spirit, now with Alaska and possibly Delta as well - hopefully United is soon). The N32xxx A320 and N44xxx A321neo are definitely interesting to me but other than those, it's all pretty meh. I wonder if all these Nxxxx A320s all of a sudden in the past couple release sets means that we'll be seeing less of these A320s next year since it's the "Year of Classics" I'm very intrigued as to how next year will play out.

Seems like we'll be getting some more ANA or JAL 787s. I'd really like an ANA standard 787-9 re-release.

Seems like the American and Asian collectors will have a field day with these releases, given the amount of N- and B- regos. Hoping that NG is indeed using this as a buffer month for the Year of Classics
*Chinese. A lot of major Asian carriers don't get enough attention from NG.