Phoenix November 2024 release hints

DTcustoms

Here are the hints for the upcoming models, which will be announced later this week

Airbus A330
HLXXXX
HLXXXX
PR-XXX

Airbus A340
A7-XXX
VP-XXX

Boeing 747-100/200
JAXXXX
JAXXXX

Boeing 767
NXXXXX

Boeing 777
C-XXXX
JAXXXX

Boeing 787
JAXXX
G-XXXX
HZ-XXX
VH-XXX

Ilyushin IL-96
RA-XXXXX

McDonnell Douglas MD-11
NXXXXX

Nothing too interesting for me this time. My wallet is safe :) but i'm curious to see the Brazilian A330.
Only Avianca BR and Azul had A330s with PR reg.

A TAM A330 (they had PT regs instead of PR) would please Brazilian collectors much more, by the way...

Here are the hints for the upcoming models, which will be announced later this week

Airbus A330
HLXXXX
HLXXXX
PR-XXX

Airbus A340
A7-XXX
VP-XXX

Boeing 747-100/200
JAXXXX
JAXXXX

Boeing 767
NXXXXX

Boeing 777
C-XXXX
JAXXXX

Boeing 787
JAXXX
G-XXXX
HZ-XXX
VH-XXX

Ilyushin IL-96
RA-XXXXX

McDonnell Douglas MD-11
NXXXXX
The VH- 787 is interesting. Maybe a rerelease of Yam Dreaming now that NG’s doing it. Or perhaps a Jetstar. I’d definitely prefer the latter.

I am trying my best. Though the poor sales of the LTU MD-11 and A330 aren't helping
which is why EU deep cut subjects are so rare perhaps. So unfortunate. I bought both those LTUs. Long sought

How did the Lauda and the other 767s fare? I bought quite a few - including the Namibia and LAB

Last edited:
I am trying my best. Though the poor sales of the LTU MD-11 and A330 aren't helping
I bought all of them. I'm willing to buy three 767s if that helps. ;)

However, LTU fared quite well in NG's wishlist system. Phoenix shouldn't give up that easily.

Last edited:
The thing is 1/500 has still some loyal followers here in Germany. I've never collected the scale but Herpa's strong presence might explain why 1/400 has always been a niche market over here.

Very true. And while some 1:400 manufacturers struggle to release European models, Herpa have lots and lots of European models available. Although it's quite odd to see how Herpa still can't get a license to produce Ryanair and Easyjet models.

They're not releasing the most inspiring liveries though, and sometimes the mould/printing is inferior to other brands, so not really surprising to me.