NG Models - 1:400 Future Hints (November 2023)

FINALLY we're getting the highly-requested Southwest Heart livery 737-700s! So happy 🎉 ! These planes are tremendous releases for U.S. collectors. Hopefully the blue is a little lighter than the recently released 737 Max 8. The Delta 737-800 with split scimitars and Frontier A318 are great releases as well.

I wonder what happened to the N72xxx Boeing 737 Max hint though.

Okay this is gonna be expensive 😬😬😬.
11 I see
- Long awaited CZ A332 x 2 (hopefully the A333s follow suit)
- those 2 Air China Peony A332s - just because - they're gorgeous
- L1011 Saudia
- D-ABYT of course
- the Aeroflot Tu-154
- the gorgeous Avianca Cargo Green - have the Tampa scheme PM released earlier - so this plus now they must do the regular one too
- the Sichuan Panda Route 4 A350
- the Pokémon 777 (I don't collect Pokémon - but this grey fuselage with yellow Pokémons scheme looks fabulous)
- the DL 738 is a maybe - I have the winglet version - I was hoping they'll make the 739 - looks like that maybe on the horizon.

There's though the lack of European / African releases and a trickle of South American ones
And I'm guessing those previous Kuwait A330s were super popular is it? It's like the onslaught of BA 772s - two more announced yesterday - and the Zips. Although arguably, the Kuwait is a 'classic' scheme

Last edited:
Oh wow - finanlly a chance for me to catch those Air China Penoy/Pavilion series A330!:D They surely looks nice!

I have only seen a Phoenix version been available at an ridiculously horrible price.

P.s. Any chance a B-6075 - in the 08 Olympic torch relay livery could be released;);) Or some love on another pair of CA special - "Phoenix" 772s;););)

So excited to see D-ABYT! I'm getting that one for sure!
I will also pick (when available) the Southwest 737 with splits, the Delta 738, the Avianca Cargo, and probably the China Southern 332 with RR engines.

Last edited:
Some good stuff here albeit nothing I'm over-the-top excited about. Good to see the Southwest heart 73Gs finally getting done. Will be getting a couple of those and the Delta 738 for sure, and probably N863GT as well.

Pretty lack luster set tbh. The SWs are nice I suppose but I dont understand why 3 swoops is necessary for a relatively obscure airline in Canada. I'll probably pick up the USMC 737 and the RCAF A330s but no narrowbodies from Europe is hugely disappointing again.

should be really translated the chinese "经典题材" into "iconic theme" "special livery" :unsure:

Thank you.
This really seems to be a case of lost in translation. Everyone - me included - mistook this translation.
But when I see them calling 8 years old and actively flying "retro" D-ABYT a "CLASSIC" then all is clear. To bad, really.

In case NG one day is really going to do the good stuff...
This is D-ABYT "CLASSIC":
LH_B742_D-ABYT_19890128_HAM by Dirk Grothe, auf Flickr

Boeing 737 MAX - N72xxx
Boeing 747-8: N86xxx
I wish NG wouldn't do these future hints since they pretty much make the next one or two release sets pretty predictable. With that being said, however, glad to (probably) see a Delta 737-800 with split scimitars and a Frontier A318. NG has plenty to tap into with Frontier, so it's exciting to see them releasing Frontier. A set of three or four Frontier A320neos would be outstanding, as a U.S. collector (and there's some precedence for NG doing multi-plane sets like this). I flew on three Frontier A319s as well (N914FR - Stretch the Egret, N918FR - Jake the White-Tailed Deer, and N947FR - Maya the Jaguar), so it'd be cool if NG released a Frontier A319.
Yeah, I really hope that the last 747 now comes in the final livery. It will be a sure buy for me! :cool:

Crossing fingers for D-ABYT 🤞

565454_1694550550.jpg
I hope this is the one we'll see from Lufthansa - I would definitely get it! :)