NG Model 1:400 December 2022 Release "Hints"

Light blue this time:
space%2F1004%2F35017-1670582276009.jpg

Man, NG's KE releases are quite bizarre. 747SP (which I admittedly love) and two 737s, but none of the popular widebodies like the A330, 777 and 787? The A333 and 772 are particularly in dire need of new models. All would be forgiven if they pump out 747s like mad tho; KE loves their 747s.

Seems like the releases are out. Quite a lot of unexpected sights for the US regs I would say. I was also really hoping to see that SkyTeam KE 738 but they apparently decided that the children's livery was a better option. 🤷‍♂️ Might get the AF A321 and not sure about the rest.
Some nice stuff here, but only MAYBE the AA 757 for me.

An ok selection of releases. I’ll probably pick up the World Cup 777s and the Air France a321s. Not sure why NG are making the saudia calligraphy again, there are much more worthy Middle Eastern 787s such as Etihad, Gulf air, Oman air or Royal Jordanian.

Ah well, hopefully they’ll be coming soon 😀😀

An ok selection of releases. I’ll probably pick up the World Cup 777s and the Air France a321s. Not sure why NG are making the saudia calligraphy again, there are much more worthy Middle Eastern 787s such as Etihad, Gulf air, Oman air or Royal Jordanian.

Yep. NG and Saudi seem to be turning into something like Gemini and Emirates. Hopefully we will see the other Middle Eastern 787s soon. I am waiting for a standard Etihad -9 and Royal Jordanian -8.

We need Etihad a350-1000

Completely agree... With the moulds they have, they could give us another 757, and perhaps rerelease the L-1011-500. Hopefully, we see a 767 mould from them soon!
They should do a fantasy one by putting the Widget onto the 777. I bet it will look amazing. Or even better they could surprise us with a 727 mould and release it with a L1011 and the 727.

Nothing for me this month...
I had high hopes the AF 777 was going to be the 772 pax version at least...
NG's releases are becoming sooooo repetitive... almost same airlines every month... and more Qatar models?! 😩
Don't get me wrong; I like NG, but come on! There's much more out there! 🙄