NG Model 1:400 December 2022 Release "Hints"

True, either the Shamu or of course N711HK.. or it could just be one in canyon blue or the "mustard rocket" scheme
Yep. Heart, Shamu, Mustard rocket, Canyon Blue, N711HK. It would have been funny if NG just gave us all of them in one release... Every US collector's wallet would have a heart attack.

Decided to look through their facebook to entertain myself a bit with their comments and to see if anything else was added from the hints list. And look what I found!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 9.37.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 9.37.21 PM.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 41
There's only one Scoot Pokemon Jet. Anything about a widget 757?
Decided to look up the registration and the 757 (N661DN) had been in Delta's fleet during the Widget era. Not only that but NG has already made a 757 in the modern livery so it would make sense for NG to make a Widget 757 unless they put the stickers on it which is also very likely since NG loves to do that to us for some reason.
Agreed. NG seem to be focusing on certain airlines only. Hoping for more variation in the new year.
Yeah we don't need 2-3 Qatars per release. They could maybe fill those spaces with more retro instead.

Seems like the releases are out. Quite a lot of unexpected sights for the US regs I would say. I was also really hoping to see that SkyTeam KE 738 but they apparently decided that the children's livery was a better option. 🤷‍♂️ Might get the AF A321 and not sure about the rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 8.18.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 8.18.58 PM.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 8.19.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 8.19.10 PM.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 21
Seems like the releases are out. Quite a lot of unexpected sights for the US regs I would say. I was also really hoping to see that SkyTeam KE 738 but they apparently decided that the children's livery was a better option. 🤷‍♂️ Might get the AF A321 and not sure about the rest.
Ok, that's a nice set. My wallet takes a breath of fresh air, only the Air NZ A321neo for me. I might get the Scoot 787, I saw that reg, albeit in the standard scheme, back in October. I wish they would just give us a normal UA 777-200, at this point I don't care what livery it is, I will take any of them. Maybe a standard Scoot and retro Qatar 777 next month? Nice set, I am sure many will like it, quite a lot of diversity in this one.

A diverse set indeed. We got 25 planes this month and a whopping 19 of them are special liveries.

A diverse set indeed. We got 25 planes this month and a whopping 19 of them are special liveries.
Not my ideal release set, having 4/5ths of your release's as special liveries, but I am not NG, and at least they are nice for the people whose criteria fit those models.