It’s about time: Gemini Jets July Releases Speculations

Atlspotter

Since the new June releases have been stocked by retailers, and it’s almost mid-month, it’s about time for the Gemini Jets July Releases. July is always a notable month for Gemini, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of those future releases in the July batch. Here are what I think will be/should be released.

1. Southwest “Tennessee One”
-it was already released in 1/200 so it’s most likely going to be released in 1/400

2. Alaska “Salmon People” and “Seattle Kraken”
-both are from future releases

3. USAF VC-25
-another future release.

4. Delta E175 and CRJ900
-not that they will make it though,

what do you want to see?

My predictions:
- Expect a deluge of US stuff. Obviously this is their biggest market, so they’ll likely make a majority of the release around this market.
- Maybe one or two European models. This all depends on how many US models are released; if lots are made then this might not be the case.
- A retro US model. Seeing as we’ve gotten a couple MD-80s lately, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see one this month.
- Emirates, depending on if the airline placed an order.

I’m going to guess that the July release set will probably use another classic mould (prob not the 747SP) but possibly a DC10, DC8, DC-6/4, and Convair Prop. Out of these the DC8 or Convair is most likely IMO. There will also probably be a current future release that will be in the July release set, hopefully Tam Fokker or USAir MD-82. (I know purpleplane would appreciate that) Im Not sure if the 764 will be used again, but most likely for a United Release. Overall I think the following,

1.Classic Mould, most likely using DC8 or Convair Prop
2.One of the future releases.
3.At least 2 American releases
4.At least 1 release from South America, Africa, or Oceania
5.At least 1 Asian release
6.MD-8x (probably us air or another airline)

I’m going to guess that the July release set will probably use another classic mould (prob not the 747SP) but possibly a DC10, DC8, DC-6/4, and Convair Prop. Out of these the DC8 or Convair is most likely IMO. There will also probably be a current future release that will be in the July release set, hopefully Tam Fokker or USAir MD-82. (I know purpleplane would appreciate that) Im Not sure if the 764 will be used again, but most likely for a United Release. Overall I think the following,

Hopefully they revise the 764 mold and make a Delta “Onward and Upward” or BCRF 764

Since its only the June releases on the new releases page, we should expect the July release in a few days (1 or 2)
Here’s my thinking with when the July releases will be announced with a few scenarios:
1) We see them announced this week.
2) They might announce it instead during the Airliners convention. Since it’s their 25th anniversary this year, I wouldn’t be surprised about this happening nor would I mind waiting the extra two weeks if it meant that.

What makes you so sure they'll release either a DC-8 or a Convair? Last GJ DC-8 I remember was that Pan Am one around 2016(?). Convair does make a bit of sense tho

What makes you so sure they'll release either a DC-8 or a Convair? Last GJ DC-8 I remember was that Pan Am one around 2016(?). Convair does make a bit of sense tho
Idk, I feel like they would use Those Moulds for the 25th Anniversary release sets. Also, GJ used the DC-8 for a Eastern Release back in 2018.