Release Speculations & Predictions: Gemini Jets August 2024

From the artwork, it can be clearly recognized that the A310 GJ using this time followed the bigger brother A300 - old Jet-X mould with updated landing gears and engines from the Beluga. The rear seam is a clear indicator for this. Which means that the A310 @YesterAirlines reviewed around 2 years ago was somewhere far away.

I think the Iberia is a CRJ1000, don't think that's made made in this scale so good job Gemini for that👏👏👏

From the artwork, it can be clearly recognized that the A310 GJ using this time followed the bigger brother A300 - old Jet-X mould with updated landing gears and engines from the Beluga. The rear seam is a clear indicator for this. Which means that the A310 @YesterAirlines reviewed around 2 years ago was somewhere far away.
I think it might be the old Gemini mould from days back since the artwork shows the rear wingseam right at the back end of the wing, where as on the Jet X mould it's further back. Either way, both moulds are "grim" to say the least. I do wonder where that new JC Wings mould is, it looked really nice from what I remember.

I think it might be the old Gemini mould from days back since the artwork shows the rear wingseam right at the back end of the wing, where as on the Jet X mould it's further back. Either way, both moulds are "grim" to say the least. I do wonder where that new JC Wings mould is, it looked really nice from what I remember.
Ah yes you are correct as I have not looked further into the length of the rear seam. I also agree that the new JC is kinda spectacular. However, I think like many of the factory’s tradition, the mould could actually be used to manufacture models already. But the models would only take around 2 or several years from their manufactured date to be announced.