Gemini Jets December Release predictions

AC did stuff the colour up so there is potential with this one if as you say the usual GJ QC flaws don't appear. The CP Air 727 was rubbish too.

I don't know who GJ are making these Russian releases for, especially given they are so 'ra ra' we're American
Yeah, I remember that CP Air as well, the front section printing was bad IIRC. The last two GJ 722s I got were the Kallita Charters II and the Aerosucre. Those were very nice.

Seems like Gemini has a thing going on for UPS and Delta since there's been one aircraft from each company being released each month. Interesting.

Seems like Gemini has a thing going on for UPS and Delta since there's been one aircraft from each company being released each month. Interesting.
And for Emirates as well. This horse has been beaten to death. Those airlines are big on marketing and putting their brand name out there, they also have company stores that they keep continuously stocked with merchandise, including aircraft models. At the same time, GJ is the most corporate-savvy model manufacturer out there and knows how to seek and exploit corporate orders. That's why you see a continuous stream of Delta, UPS, and Emirates models among others.

Hopefully the E2 isn't a bummer mould like the 764
I hope they get those engines and wings right - as well as the complex main landing gear.
This I've really been looking forward to - lots of interesting schemes - especially all those Azul ones
Otherwise nothing for me this month

Last edited:
Only one i’ll be getting from the 1:400 set
View attachment 25210
Quite happy with N376NW. Obviously not the best mould but this is the reg I've requested to NG. It's still nice to see it getting released one way or another.

The recent NG version had a rather interesting cockpit profile (although probably still the best version out there), so this one would be up for consideration.

Same old same old. GJ's either too late to the party or just completely out of touch.

Altas Air 748F: Made by Phoenix and NG twice already
Delta A320: Awful mould, and was made by NG very recently
Jet2 A321: Awful mould that's just not up to 2023 standards
Porter E195-E2: Promising, but knowing Gemini my hopes aren't high.
Southwest 727: Could turn out OK, but the mould has had issues in the most recent releases.
Spirit A321: Made by NG recently, awful mould.
United 77W: Made by NG and AV400 recently, mould's ok but the only reason to get this is for the flaps down.
UPS 748: One of the better releases. Decent mould, hasn't been released by anyone for a few years.
UTAir 737: Considering Gemini's "🦅 America! 🦅!" approach, this is an odd one. And it's on a bad mould.
Virgin Aus 737 MAX: Meh mould, and NG and Phoenix both released this months ago.

*Don't listen to me though, who am I to tell who what to do with your money? :)

Same old same old. GJ's either too late to the party or just completely out of touch.
Totally agree with you on all these points.
Seems like they're only catering to the 'murica fanatics perhaps? With products made in China, with cost-cutting courtesy US lol. So much for' patriotism'. As I mentioned earlier elsewhere, GJ sells perhaps, because of brand loyalty, collectorate ignorance, mistaken pride/belief in it being 'non-Chinese', and because it's almost 20pc cheaper in some markets.

Altas Air 748F: Made by Phoenix and NG twice already
Delta A320: Awful mould, and was made by NG very recently
Jet2 A321: Awful mould that's just not up to 2023 standards
Porter E195-E2: Promising, but knowing Gemini my hopes aren't high.
Southwest 727: Could turn out OK, but the mould has had issues in the most recent releases.
Spirit A321: Made by NG recently, awful mould.
United 77W: Made by NG and AV400 recently, mould's ok but the only reason to get this is for the flaps down.
UPS 748: One of the better releases. Decent mould, hasn't been released by anyone for a few years.
UTAir 737: Considering Gemini's "🦅 America! 🦅!" approach, this is an odd one. And it's on a bad mould.
Virgin Aus 737 MAX: Meh mould, and NG and Phoenix both released this months ago.

*Don't listen to me though, who am I to tell who what to
do with your money? :)
Although Gemini is late on certain aircraft, and makes lower quality products than another brands like NG, JC, or Phoenix, it's cheaper and when you're more on a budget, it gets the job done.

Although Gemini is late on certain aircraft, and makes lower quality products than another brands like NG, JC, or Phoenix, it's cheaper and when you're more on a budget, it gets the job done.
To each their own, but here in Australia Gemini is no cheaper than NG or Phoenix. But if it gets the job done, and you're happy with it, who's to stop you from buying it. The quality vs price debate is very individual, personally I rather pay more for a quality model. Regardless, as long as you're satisfied with your model, that's what matters. :)

Hopefully I’m able to get four out of this. The Delta 320 and Spirit 321neo, Porter E2 and then the Southwest so long as they don’t push hush kits on it. Their last 1:400 727 release of CP Air had this issue corrected so I’m confident they won’t have that issue on this model too.

Hopefully I’m able to get four out of this. The Delta 320 and Spirit 321neo, Porter E2 and then the Southwest so long as they don’t push hush kits on it. Their last 1:400 727 release of CP Air had this issue corrected so I’m confident they won’t have that issue on this model too.

It may have had no hushkits but the model overall was poor. It got a 6 for QC, which is a recurring issue with Gemini products in 2023 - at least for smaller models. 20/30 is not a good score.

Merry Christmas everyone. My last video before the break covers the latest Gemini Jets releases. Ten models, at least half of which have been made better before, but also a new mould for the Embraer E2, which, cross fingers, will hopefully be good.

I have the Aeroclassics version of N406BN. This one is tempting though as I have a feeling it could look better... Hopefully they don't fit it with hush kits 😅
Seen a pic of N406BN on Instagram and it shows no hush kits. Not able to download photo.

Here’s the photo:

Looking good.
View attachment 26116
Unless that photo is showing some weird colours it isn't looking good to me. These 727s were famously not Desert Gold but Greenish, since Braniff just used the paint they had available. That colour looks pure Desert Gold to me. Aeroclassics made their version a way too dark green but this Gemini one looks rather brown. This is how it should look:

43496_1136762269.jpg

323496_1136762269.jpg

23496_1136762269.jpg

Last edited:
Mustard Rocket guys. Desert Gold is the sparkly color used on the retro liveries that honor the Mustard Rocket.