Gemini Jets February 2024 Release PREDICTIONS

View attachment 27887

Pretty mid set if you ask me. Even with the abundance of US planes (it's actually less than half of the release!) it's not enough for me to get overly excited for this release. The American Heritages are nice though so I will plan to pick those up at a later date.
BA 777-300ER for me (even if I already have the Phoenix one which has the same new config). But I would rather like a BA 777W with the older config (with a space after the 4 first windows and not the 2 first. Like this: = []…. .. .. []. ………… …. …. [] …)

Last month's Geminis were pretty decent, although the realisation of several of them has since proven disappointing. This month the set looks a lot more underwhelming as they return to type. The majority of these models have been made better already or are on weak moulds:

As per usual, a rather plain set from Gemini. Nothing for me. Didn't AC just release a bunch of the American Retro A321s? Not sure why you'd choose a Gemini over the ACs. Neither mould is particularly good, but if AC got the QC ok, it will at least have cockpit windows that resemble an A321.
GJ is much cheaper than AC, at least here in Europe. Maybe another reason to take the GJ versions.
But indeed again a pretty boring set of releases. I just ordered the Southwest, even the chance is pretty high that I send it back to the retailer :D