Gemini Jets January 2024 Release Predictions

the model ultilized the A310 wings with its large wingtip
Those may be too big fences, but on an A300 (somehow) wing. The A310 had a completely different wing. I've seen 1/400 A310s with A300 wings but never the other way round.

Those may be too big fences, but on an A300 (somehow) wing. The A310 had a completely different wing. I've seen 1/400 A310s with A300 wings but never the other way round.
Thank you for your clarification. The artwork seems to featured the correct A300 wingtip.

Per Daniel Richardson on Facebook: “Most disappointing model of the year” goes to…*drumroll please* GJ Emirates A300 latest release. The unexpected has arrived. He shared some side-shots which are a bit further from the frame and his opinions are:
- Too large tyres which brings a toyish look (reminds me of the Loganair Saab)
- Wrong wingtip fence (the model ultilized the A310 wings with its large wingtip)
My opinions are:
- The seam is horrendous.
- The h-stabs look weird (from GJ shot).
My friend Tung doesn’t like its blunt rounded nose.

Guess I am too excited though.
View attachment 27591
View attachment 27592
View attachment 27593
Oh yikes. That ain't good. Thankfully it wasn't on something particularly desired. Hopefully JC is able to do this supposed "new A300 mould" and get that going ASAP.

Don’t forget UPS too for our Louisville folks! In all seriousness it would be nice for FedEx to be out soon. Maybe not so much on that mould but if JC is working on an A300, let’s hope it’s out after that mould debuts.
I wouldn't expect to see a new A300 from JC soon. They are definitely one of the rumoured possibles for it but they still haven't done anything with that A310 from about 3 years ago. There will be a new A300 out within the next few months from elsewhere.

I wouldn't expect to see a new A300 from JC soon. They are definitely one of the rumoured possibles for it but they still haven't done anything with that A310 from about 3 years ago. There will be a new A300 out within the next few months from elsewhere.
Could you elaborate on the new A300 mould you're hinting at?

With this and Inflight's new mould in 1:200, we've got ourselves a nice resurgence of A300s. Hopefully they're used well.

..... There will be a new A300 out within the next few months from elsewhere.
NG...?!
They have perfected the base template for the A300/-10/-30/-40 family. And in previous exchanges they've mentioned that they'd like to complete the entire range.

The only other manufacturer that comes to mind is PH - they need to rectify / modify their base mould and then they're set - and considering they've already stepped into the 'classics' game eagerly, there's a strong likelihood

Last edited:
Well... fat chance of FedEx then, right?
Slim one for others. Cargo doesn’t sell too well. With the recent release of EK A300, GJ will pull out their iteration first. That is certain. But hopefully some “real” surprises, real wow and not that we saw recently,