Gemini Jets January 2024 Release Predictions

You are right. Ok seeing this artwork I am almost 100% certain that this is the Jet-X mould as the shape of the image here around the cockpit and the lines around the wing (which match the seamlines of the Jet-X mould) appear to be clear giveaways:

View attachment 26484
View attachment 26485
Yeah this is what I was worried about when I saw the A300 release being an Emirates model, because I'll tell you what, if it was a brand new mould we would have seen an Eastern, Pan Am or American as the first release. It's a shame really but I am interested to see how it turns out if JC/GJ decide to modify the gears and such, because I think the gear length was one of the weaker aspects of that JetX mould.

Honestly I’ve been disinterested in model collecting for a while since nothing really interesting is happening in 1/400 releases or Moulds, until something like NG’s anticipated 747 Classics are released.

(Explaining my lack of posts as of late)

Additionally it’s really hard to find any nearby places that sell 1/400 Diecast where I live (and in a somewhat decent price) which further makes it harder to collect for me.

Ironically, the NG 742 mold sample did not live up to NG standards. Until they fix it, it is nothing more than another mediocre 747 in 1:400 scale.
Well thank god it's just a sample, seems like they are still working on all the other 747s for a while now.

Hopefully we can get through to NG and get them to change a few of these things and just in general be a little better with that.

Last edited:
I'll probably go for the Widget 757 and Delta Connection CRJ-900. I'd definitely prefer a Widget 757 re-release from NG, but I can't bet on that happening. I'm just happy to see any Widget 757. Such a beautiful livery/aircraft combination.

Good set for Gemini standards.

Yeah this is what I was worried about when I saw the A300 release being an Emirates model, because I'll tell you what, if it was a brand new mould we would have seen an Eastern, Pan Am or American as the first release. It's a shame really but I am interested to see how it turns out if JC/GJ decide to modify the gears and such, because I think the gear length was one of the weaker aspects of that JetX mould.
I would really like to see FedEx as the first A300 release on a new mold.

Good morning everyone 🥱

Here is a BBX/Jet-X A300 compared with an Aeroclassics.

As I understand, Emirates A300 by AC are expensive, so if someone needs it, this is definitely a good option for MSRP. Out of all the molds the JC boys have stashed away, I wish they would have dusted off something else.

Attachments

• DSC_3203.jpg
    DSC_3203.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_3204.jpg
    DSC_3204.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_3205.jpeg
    DSC_3205.jpeg
    745.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_3206.jpg
    DSC_3206.jpg