It’s about time: Gemini Jets July Releases Speculations

Back to the standard GJ releases I guess. Lots of modern US airliners and European widebodies.

Here’s my thoughts:
I’m a fan of this release. It’s a great set with some good rereleases to meet demand for past releases, like the Deltas and American A321neo. The new stuff as well is also nice, with the United 764 and Southwest CB Retro MAX. I’m also a fan of the Kalitta 734. 1:200 also contains some nice stuff, with the Buffalo Electra and AeroMexico MD-80. The FedEx 763F Interactive will also be a great release; if there’s one done in 1:400, then it’s game over for me.

MY PICKS: Kalitta 734, Southwest CB Retro. Interested in the Seattle Kraken MAX and United 764 also.

Here’s my thoughts:
I’m a fan of this release. It’s a great set with some good rereleases to meet demand for past releases, like the Deltas and American A321neo. The new stuff as well is also nice, with the United 764 and Southwest CB Retro MAX. I’m also a fan of the Kalitta 734. 1:200 also contains some nice stuff, with the Buffalo Electra and AeroMexico MD-80. The FedEx 763F Interactive will also be a great release; if there’s one done in 1:400, then it’s game over for me.

MY PICKS: Kalitta 734, Southwest CB Retro. Interested in the Seattle Kraken MAX and United 764 also.
The Seattle Kraken MAX is tempting, but I'm beginning to focus more on pre-2008 airlines and aircraft to better fit my IND retro project. As of now, I have 79 models left on my retro wish list....which includes 68 that no one has even released yet.

After some surprises (Mauritius 747SP, US Air MD-80, Trump 727, TWA MD-80) this one was pretty boring, standard Gemini Jets style.

Unsurprisingly, nothing for me this month. It will be interesting to see how the United 764 turns out compared to the Delta, hopefully they fix the dodgy cockpit windows.

Here they are!
View attachment 17189
The Delta 717 and 767-300ER are tempting! Also Gemini will be the first to release an American A321neo.

EDIT: The American A321neo release is actually the second one from Gemini
I haven't ordered a new release GJ for more than a year now, but that Delta 763 is calling my name! Overall one of the best GJ releases I've seen in recent months; hopefully the QC follows that too.

The United and Delta B767s are really tempting. Though, I'm a bit concerned the way the model looks when GJ released photos of the Delta B767-400....