It’s been long enough: Gemini jets October Release predictions

Quite the nice set from GJ on the contrary to what others have said. I personally am happy with the Delta E175, as well as the Spirit NEO (though I will wait to see if NG has this in the works for their November set as October won’t have it), and the WestJet Saab 340 new livery.

I am also quite intrigued by the Cubana AN-26; didn’t think that would happen so soon after JC announced the mould. I may have to pick this one up also.

On 1:200, the Western Electra… need I say more.

IMHO the 1:200 set outshines the 1:400 pickings tenfold.

The Antonov is nice though, and I know that all you American folks have been asking for the Delta E175 for ages, so enjoy! 😁

The Delta Connection E-175 is an absolute instant pre-order for me. It's an absolutely outstanding release for U.S. collectors. It will probably sell out quickly.

The Cubana AN-26 is a delightful surprise, and a good omen that Gemini may find some use for the mould.
Would love to see Soviet examples, perhaps a Yugoslav air force edition too.

Quite the nice set from GJ on the contrary to what others have said. I personally am happy with the Delta E175, as well as the Spirit NEO (though I will wait to see if NG has this in the works for their November set as October won’t have it), and the WestJet Saab 340 new livery.

I am also quite intrigued by the Cubana AN-26; didn’t think that would happen so soon after JC announced the mould. I may have to pick this one up also.

On 1:200, the Western Electra… need I say more.
NG literally just released the Spirit A320N last month. Photos are available now. No reason to buy the Gemini version:

15035 (1).JPG

NG literally just released the Spirit A320N last month. Photos are available now. No reason to buy the Gemini version:

View attachment 22696
I was hoping NG would have done one of the newer regs with the masked cockpit windows - that's why there's some hype for the GJ one because it represents the newer A320neos they've been getting... I know it may sound picky but I do hope NG will do a version of the newer ones as well just for the sake of me and others not having to get the GJ version.

I was hoping NG would have done one of the newer regs with the masked cockpit windows - that's why there's some hype for the GJ one because it represents the newer A320neos they've been getting... I know it may sound picky but I do hope NG will do a version of the newer ones as well just for the sake of me and others not having to get the GJ version.
Ah see what you mean. Problem is if you get the NG and then the GJ and have them next to each other...

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t pull the trigger on the Spirit NEO yet. If NG doesn’t have it in November’s set than I might as well score GJ.

That AN-26 looks cool, but I don't like the gears. Would still buy one when they make a more interesting livery.