Gemini Jets June Releases Speculations

Air Mauritius 747SP is a cool release but would be better to see NG doing it.
The B767-400ER is a great one... many people awaiting this!

The Trump 727 is also a cool classic.
I personally am going to get the HAL 717, Contour E145, and Delta 737/767. Not the 764 livery I wanted, but I’ll take it!

Can we get a DC9-10 in 1/400? The AC mold is an abomination... and it was an abomination by the standards of the day when it was released. I'm very close to giving up on getting it in diecast altogether and going with 3D printing instead.

Quite often Gemini release sets cry out for relevance but this month features an interesting usage of their 747SP mould and a new 767-400 mould. You may note however that I didn't publish a video for last month's announcement and that is due to the challenges that come from discussing their models at all, which I discuss briefly at the start of this video.

Looks fine, except the fact it is WAY too short, along with other small flaws. I see the 764 very often so I guess I’m more critical of this mold than others.
If I were being honest, it looks crude. The nose is too sharp, while there are prominent seams between the wings/horizontal stabs and fuselage.

Maybe this is an in-house creation by GJ with no JC assistance? JC's recent moulds are a lot sharper looking than this..

Honestly, I really like it. Although, I’ve never seen a 764 in person so I don’t have much to compare it to. Hopefully the cockpit windows are just a printing mistake though…