It’s almost November already? Gemini Jets November 2023 Release predictions

Atlspotter

Hi all,
This may be a little premature, but its the middle of the month and I expect retailers to stock the October releases soon, so that means its almost time for the November releases! I think this will be a large release set and stocking might be delayed until late November so people can stock up for the holidays. As always, I’m hoping for some more Delta, you can never have too much Delta. I’d also be really happy if they threw in an American A321 sharklets, or a Hawaiian A330-200 (I really need one). Other than that, any ideas?

I predict we'll see these from the future releases:
  • Delta A319
  • United 787-10
  • Southwest 737 Max 8 - Imua One
  • Atlas/Apex Logistics 747-8
Plus something Emirates or British Airways like usual.

I'd honestly like to see a United Express CRJ-700 or E-175 re-release (preferably in the EvoBlue livery) to build my regional fleet, which will begin when my Delta Connection E-175 pre-order arrives :) .

Probably in good Gemini Jets fashion, they'll have some US carriers, with a couple international ones and a retro airline thrown in.

My biggest guess would be a fantasy Emirates A350-900, as it was shown in Sam Chui's video

View attachment 23325
Very possible. It won’t be fantasy for long though as next year they begin taking delivery of them. This one though won’t have a reg, so a follow up release sometime in 2024-2025 would be done to include a reg.

I’ll take anything retro. At this point I’m here to see who releases what I want first.
Same here. I think it's time for some of the older AC stuff to be done again for fleet building. As I'm putting the IND schedules together, I'm finding that I can use at least two of most everything.

Very possible. It won’t be fantasy for long though as next year they begin taking delivery of them. This one though won’t have a reg, so a follow up release sometime in 2024-2025 would be done to include a reg.
Iirc, in the later scene of Sam's video, you can see the reg of this EK A359 printed: A6-EXA. It will reflect the actual initial aircraft. Nonetheless it will remain fantasy for quite a while. Might be not as long as the LH 748 new livery though (it took 5 years for D-ABYA to be painted in the new livery in 2023. GJ predicted the future by making it in 2018 when the airline first introduced the scheme).

True. Though GJ has released some fantasy B777Xs in the Emirates livery. Might as well hit the market early 🤷‍♂️

Hi all,
This may be a little premature, but its the middle of the month and I expect retailers to stock the October releases soon, so that means its almost time for the November releases! I think this will be a large release set and stocking might be delayed until late November so people can stock up for the holidays. As always, I’m hoping for some more Delta, you can never have too much Delta. I’d also be really happy if they threw in an American A321 sharklets, or a Hawaiian A330-200 (I really need one). Other than that, any ideas?
Definitely expect a mixed bag of previews already, I’m counting on the two remaining Deltas to be dropped as they will most likely just flip the scales for each. Really don’t know right now in terms of US models and competition within those with other brands. Things will maybe slow down and Gemini will schedule it so when December rolls around they come into retailers and customers well before Christmas.

More of the same. There might be one or two good models in there but Gemini is becoming increasingly irrelevant in 1:400 scale.
And so is AC. Mainly due to quality control, as well as the attitude of the owner towards the collecting community. NG just needs to keep plugging away on new classics molds and they are in position to take a lot of market share.

I would definitely wait to see what NG drops with the MD-80s I have a feeling it may be good this time, possibly something American which I would assume is what you would prefer first?
Oh yes, an American MD-80 on that mold would be awesome, especially the original black nose version as that would be most applicable to my modeled era of IND. Even better to have one with each tailcone style.

I would definitely wait to see what NG drops with the MD-80s I have a feeling it may be good this time, possibly something American which I would assume is what you would prefer first?
Yes, though I’m just here to buy whoever does what I want first. I’ve given NG one month buffer windows each time GJ does something first to try and make things fair which is what I’m doing with the Spirit A320neo with the cockpit mask. Still waiting on NG November.

As for the MD-80 it could be a little while yet before NG debuts so I’m not holding my breath immediately for it. I’ll be eager to see what comes out first but judging on their recent releases elsewhere it probably wouldn’t be anything of my interest, but anything is possible.

Iirc, in the later scene of Sam's video, you can see the reg of this EK A359 printed: A6-EXA. It will reflect the actual initial aircraft. Nonetheless it will remain fantasy for quite a while. Might be not as long as the LH 748 new livery though (it took 5 years for D-ABYA to be painted in the new livery in 2023. GJ predicted the future by making it in 2018 when the airline first introduced the scheme).
Ahh OK, I didn’t catch that detail.

Yes, though I’m just here to buy whoever does what I want first. I’ve given NG one month buffer windows each time GJ does something first to try and make things fair which is what I’m doing with the Spirit A320neo with the cockpit mask. Still waiting on NG November.

As for the MD-80 it could be a little while yet before NG debuts so I’m not holding my breath immediately for it. I’ll be eager to see what comes out first but judging on their recent releases elsewhere it probably wouldn’t be anything of my interest, but anything is possible.
Gotcha, at least you’re being fair which I respect, and hey more content within comparison reviews 🤷‍♂️