Gemini Jets November Releases Expected *TOMORROW*

I personally don’t want an Emirates released this month; they’ve done plenty already and they did a rerelease of the Be Part of the Magic A380 last month. Hopefully we’ll get something exciting this month.

Who needs a tiny little Delta E175 when you can have another Emirates A380? 😂

Yeah no, E175 Enhanced WL N244SY please, Gemini, please.

I personally don’t want an Emirates released this month; they’ve done plenty already and they did a rerelease of the Be Part of the Magic A380 last month. Hopefully we’ll get something exciting this month.
Who needs a tiny little Delta E175 when you can have another Emirates A380? 😂

Yeah no, E175 Enhanced WL N244SY please, Gemini, please.
Absolutely! We need a break from Emirates and we need a Delta E175, it's serious now. 7 hours left!

Only

I'm gonna broke if GJ released SilkWay 747 in standard scheme (JC did the hybrid one. From previous releases it seems that JC would release the hybrid first, but GJ would be the one that made the standard model and be available on the market first) and/or flydubai B737-9MAX.

We were so close to the Delta ERJ-175! But a DL A220-100 will suffice for now, 2 please! Also, the AA A320 would’ve been a decent model if they made it with IAE engines and not the CFM-56 NEO+ Sized engines…

Not bad, GeminiJets! Little of everything, most of them are popular too! Really liking the 1:200 offerings along with the British 787-8, Caribbean MAX, FedEx 777F, and National E188!