NG Models Official Wechat Post

mike_charlie_lima

It has occurred to me that since NG's IG has been banned and they created two new accounts, there has been some misaligned release information between their official wechat account and international account.
While certain releases are targeted for Chinese market only (or at least it appears to be), I still decided to create this post to repost whatever they have announced on their wechat channel here. As I am aware, some overseas collectors do have problems accessing the platform.
I'll be using translator app to translate their post, there could be minor lost in translation.

Below is what they just announced.

NG: See you soon
NG Models 2024-05-28 22:37 Guangdong
1716908150988.png
1716908159546.png

Does this teaser imply that the next batch of releases from NG will have 747 Classics? Curious to see what the first releases will be apart from the "City of Everett". Have my fingers crossed for a Pan Am and an unlikely dream for a PIA.

It has occurred to me that since NG's IG has been banned and they created two new accounts, there has been some misaligned release information between their official wechat account and international account.
While certain releases are targeted for Chinese market only (or at least it appears to be), I still decided to create this post to repost whatever they have announced on their wechat channel here. As I am aware, some overseas collectors do have problems accessing the platform.
I'll be using translator app to translate their post, there could be minor lost in translation.

Below is what they just announced.

NG: See you soon
NG Models 2024-05-28 22:37 Guangdong
View attachment 29926
View attachment 29927
Well, regardless of what might be said about the rest of the mould, that beautifully curved wing looks amazing!

Does this teaser imply that the next batch of releases from NG will have 747 Classics? Curious to see what the first releases will be apart from the "City of Everett". Have my fingers crossed for a Pan Am and an unlikely dream for a PIA.
If they do Pan Am they should do the delivery scheme. It may not be everyone’s favorite but it is the one that has the most significance IMO.
IMG_1170.jpeg

If its taking a little longer for the hints, then surely there must be something different in the releases

NG: Children's Day on June 1st can also be a holiday for adults, as a large batch of new products (over 90 models) is hitting the market!

2024-06-01 18:04 Guangdong

Due to the production schedule of the packaging boxes, this batch will see the simultaneous release of new products for both April and May. These include the first models of the 1:400 scale A330neo, MD-80 series, 757-300, and the 1:200 scale 737MAX8. The new releases are:
  • Uganda A330-800
  • Delta A330-900 standard livery and Team USA livery
  • United Airlines 757-300 in current standard livery
  • Condor 757-300 in a new livery set
  • Early and late versions of American Airlines MD-83
  • Air China in standard livery
  • The first 737MAX8 delivered from Zhoushan Center
  • China Eastern 737MAX8
In addition to the first releases of new molds, there are also items from the collector's series, including:
  • Colorful Guizhou Airlines A320neo
  • China Southern A330-300 with two engine types
  • The final Boeing 747 in its rollout livery
Other special liveries include:
  • Lucky Earth
  • Sanxingdui
  • Wuliangye
  • Beijing 2008 Olympic Torch Relay aircraft
  • The latest Sichuan Airlines “Panda Route” A350
  • The latest standard livery for China United Airlines
  • The first ARJ21 to visit Hong Kong, among others.
New mould release:
1717237040557.png

for more photos, please refer to their original post: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/-TyDAd6rIMccCwd5x0sgRg?poc_token=HFH0WmajpO6fjUk2WybhZxbgCUwJECDhL-HwZ0xL

NG: Children's Day on June 1st can also be a holiday for adults, as a large batch of new products (over 90 models) is hitting the market!
Haha! Yep that's a fun way of putting it - but yes really it's a flood! The AvMgS email of NG arrivals yesterday seemed never ending 😅😅😅
And gladly so - I have quite a few on pre-order. Looking forward to those