NG Air Asia A330 "Girl's Frontline" special livery reproduction pre-order

keji833

NG has recently posted on their WeChat official account that they will run a small batch of reproductions of the Air Asia A330 in "Girl's Frontline" special livery, much like the "Her Art's Here" re-runs.

I've been looking for this aircraft for a long time so I'm genuinely wondering if any of the retailers in North America can do pre-orders for this one (I can pay a little extra) as I've not seen anyone having it up yet.

The auto-translated official post here:
WechatIMG370.jpeg

I saw this in the database, I was hoping for a normal AirAsia A330, but I am glad that the trend of rereleasing sought-after special liveries is continuing. Maybe a Qantas Yam Dreaming 787-9 is possible. 🤷‍♂️
Definitely, "Yam Dreaming" is second on my list, followed by "Hekla Aurora" Icelandair.

We should all keep sending NG messages, it seems like they will make it at one point if they keep getting requests, especially now that we have seen two occasions, which should be much appreciated.

For example, I saw one collector kept asking for one particular model (think it's China Southern A321 or some other Chinses airline anyways) under every single NG's WeChat post for like months, and guess what, it is now on the shelf for grab.

Definitely, "Yam Dreaming" is second on my list, followed by "Hekla Aurora" Icelandair.

We should all keep sending NG messages, it seems like they will make it at one point if they keep getting requests, especially now that we have seen two occasions, which should be much appreciated.

For example, I saw one collector kept asking for one particular model (think it's China Southern A321 or some other Chinses airline anyways) under every single NG's WeChat post for like months, and guess what, it is now on the shelf for grab.
Yep. I’ve been pestering them about making Jetstar A320s for ages - And look what they have released.

Huh, so inundating their inboxes does work. Maybe I've been too "nice" up to this point, better start pestering them to make more KE, CX and SQ widebodies...

Update: reached out to one of the representatives/distributors regarding "Yam Dreaming" -- he said we need an Australian retailer specifically to request it because it is not as popular in Chinese market. So apparently re-releases are really driven by volume of interest.

I guess it would work if we can have several North American retailers to request.

Update: reached out to one of the representatives/distributors regarding "Yam Dreaming" -- he said we need an Australian retailer specifically to request it because it is not as popular in Chinese market. So apparently re-releases are really driven by volume of interest.

I guess it would work if we can have several North American retailers to request.
I'll talk to the folks at CAMAUST, it's always worth a shot!