NG Models May 2024 Hints

Ah but he couldn't - Gemini, Gemini, Gemini. At least that was the case. This was prior to the renegotiation of their agreement
Oh okay - which also led to the GJ price rise?
Considering though that their contract has been redrawn - one will hopefully see more of the 'in-demand' aircraft-livery combos

trust me, NG will prob release 1000 variants of that AA maddogs including 88 black nose ones.
Yes, I wouldn't worry about not seeing the black nose variant yet. I'm sure NG will release that in the next few months, and I wouldn't be surprised if we got more than 1.

It looks like this. New accounts with none or just a few posts. The “old” account is gone.IMG_4860.jpeg

Since yesterday, they turned to business chat so you can no longer see when they connected. Moreover their page is now empty and shows "no post yet". I tried to ask them why but received no answer. :(

They've posted on DAC that IG shut down their account as they believed it to be associated with nudity and sexual behaviour! Which is a mistake, obviously. However in the past, when looking up 'NG Models' on the web, I've had some dodgy X-rated sites appear among the search results which were under the same heading...so they've been wrongly associated with that.

So they've set up 'ngmodelsglobe' & 'ngmodelseurope' in the meantime.

They've posted on DAC that IG shut down their account as they believed it to be associated with nudity and sexual behaviour! Which is a mistake, obviously. However in the past, when looking up 'NG Models' on the web, I've had some dodgy X-rated sites appear among the search results which were under the same heading...so they've been wrongly associated with that.

That’s both hilarious and ridiculous. You’d think if IG would take more than two seconds to look at their account, they wouldn’t find any suggestive or explicit content.

lol the same thing happened to me when I looked up Phoenix Models