NG Models August 2024 Hints

No Cathays in sight… boy did I call it or what Nvm, NG themselves just posted and the Cathay A359s and A35Ks are there.
Yeah my mistake I posted the earlier list that seemed to forget the Cathay's. I have edited the original post to have the proper list from NG themselves.

The Southwest California One 738 is a good release, as well as the Cathay A350s.

Other than those, this set is the absolute epitome of laziness. So much repetition and near-identical releases. For instance, do we really need three United 737-900ERs with minor variations? How about a United Max 8 or a United Max 9 (EvoBlue) instead? Those would be far more compelling. Also, NG has completely fallen in love with Star Alliance liveries. Releasing a bunch of those is definitely cost-cutting since they're practically identical besides the airline's logo near the front of the fuselage.

It just never ends.....

Last edited:
For instance, do we really need three United 737-900ERs with minor variations? How about a United Max 8 or a United Max 9 (EvoBlue) instead? Those would be far more compelling.
That's what I don't get. I know NG might be trying to save money, but a UA 737 MAX 8 would sell like hotcakes, yet they still haven't released one nearly 2 years after the mold's introduction. Quite puzzling.

Last edited:
Those 2 Cyprus A319s - will be really something if NG capture the slight livery variations on either - just like they managed to, on the 2 AeroGal 757s
Posting pictures of both below - fun game of spot the difference - I guess my designer's eye loves these!

5b-dcw-cyprus-airways-airbus-a319-114_PlanespottersNet_1098909_5d2487ee72_o.jpg

5b-dcx-cyprus-airways-airbus-a319-114_PlanespottersNet_1277226_a29ae16159_o.jpg

Probably one of the Cathay -1000s and the Atlas Air with QF Freight sticker. Not interested in the QF 737s as I have the Panda and I'm stoked with it. Would have loved for the VH- 737's to be Rex, ASL Airlines, or Virgin Blue but alas, not to be this month