NG Models August 2024 Hints

Who the hell want more Chinese airlines??? I see no Air France, no Cathay Pacific 777, no Delta 777-200LR, no KLM, no ANA, no JAL, no Air Canada, no Virgin Australia 777, no United 767-300ER!!! This is probably because of the fuckin Chinese gouvernement in Hong Kong and their influence on NG releases! 😡 If HK was still british or independent like it used to be until 2019, we would not get thousands of chinese releases!
idk if I’d ever get this worked up over some model airplanes ngl

Sigh... Another manufacturer coming with CX A350 AGAIN 🫠 🫠 (After JC and AV400)
It would be more suprising should they come up with something like China Airlines Carbon A350 or a fantasy EVA A350
By the way why everyone guess the PT-XXX A330 as TAM when it could also be an AZUL A330:censored: From past release seems like NG is having more interest with Azul than TAM...
Still hope it'll be an TAM though:p (Best if it would be that never entered service China Airlines leased A332 PT-MVA)

Sigh... Another manufacturer coming with CX A350 AGAIN 🫠 🫠 (After JC and AV400)
It would be more suprising should they come up with something like China Airlines Carbon A350 or a fantasy EVA A350
By the way why everyone guess the PT-XXX A330 as TAM when it could also be an AZUL A330:censored: From past release seems like NG is having more interest with Azul than TAM...
Still hope it'll be an TAM though:p (Best if it would be that never entered service China Airlines leased A332 PT-MVA)

Because TAM was the only operator with A330s with PT- reg.
Azul uses PR- instead.

Brazilian regs for commercial aviation are PP/PT/PR/PS.

All they gotta do is to read the forum every once in a while or just post and ask what we wanna see
They actually do - at least, I'm aware that the person handling IG reads MAF

My understanding is - it's more of how NG's central operations perceive and process demand and production queues, based on inputs received, and notes from local forums, and then international forums.
NG did burn their hands a bit on a lot of the early 757s - which were recommendations made by collectors - but very niche - such that many of those are still available in stores. I guess that has made NG wary of international release choices on their most sought after moulds, given their heavy capital investments, compared to other brands. Thus the hesitation to release 1011s already released by others, for example - even though there's a lot of perceived demand within forums

The British-reg A330 might be BMI... quite odd choice, I must say. At least the livery is great.
NG has already released two versions of the full scheme - unless they're releasing a Star Alliance bmi - which will be aligned to NG's recent releases - or the Eurowhite bmi

N8631A (Southwest Canyon Blue 738)
N522DZ (Delta LA28 A350-900)
N66848 (United March Of Dimes 739)
N66831 (United Evo Blue 739)
N69839 (United Continental 739)
That’s All I Got For This Month

They actually do - at least, I'm aware that the person handling IG reads MAF

My understanding is - it's more of how NG's central operations perceive and process demand and production queues, based on inputs received, and notes from local forums, and then international forums.
NG did burn their hands a bit on a lot of the early 757s - which were recommendations made by collectors - but very niche - such that many of those are still available in stores. I guess that has made NG wary of international release choices on their most sought after moulds, given their heavy capital investments, compared to other brands. Thus the hesitation to release 1011s already released by others, for example - even though there's a lot of perceived demand within forums
Meanwhile they're giving out free redemption models like candy. The leftover models excuse doesn't make sense. Lots of these Chinese models remain on the market too.

Who the hell want more Chinese airlines??? I see no Air France, no Cathay Pacific 777, no Delta 777-200LR, no KLM, no ANA, no JAL, no Air Canada, no Virgin Australia 777, no United 767-300ER!!! This is probably because of the fuckin Chinese gouvernement in Hong Kong and their influence on NG releases! 😡 If HK was still british or independent like it used to be until 2019, we would not get thousands of chinese releases!
Your posts just get more and more childish. Plenty of us out there that collect the Chinese airlines.. Also, all of those airlines you mentioned have been done recently by other brands :rolleyes:

Enthused rant! I hope the many, many collectors who collect Chinese airliners and aircraft reply to this with "Who the hell gives a s**t about the config of the plane?!!"

Why do we need another Virgin Australia 777? There's still plenty of the Phoenix ones floating around and it was made at a time where PHX were still at the top of their game and please don't give me that crap about config.

You never said Cathay 777 man😭. Anyways JC Wings released one a while back that looked really nice so I'd suggest you buy that to satisfy yourself
JC is also releasing a Cathay 777-200 reg. B-HNA in the old livery as part of their May release.I'll be picking it up given that it's probably as close as it gets to B-HNL for now, which is the prototype 777-200 which Cathay Pacific Bought from Boeing back in 2000. In regards to this NG release set, only plane I'll be picking up will be the Cathay A350-1000 for my YYZ plane collection. I see that plane here on a daily.