NG Models August 2024 Hints

2) the whole delays-because-of-packaging-production fiasco would have been avoided
Not only this but NG's shipping practices have been frustrating. I waited for a model that's been delayed for quite a while and then when it was released NG forgot to send it in the shipment to my distributor while also missing quite a few other models. It's been a few weeks now, NG still has not responded to the distributor. Maybe this is a one-off thing but this experience has put me off from purchasing more. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Hainan's models aren't listed on NG's website - just like the recent CX A350s (the CX 1011s are listed though - guess the Lettuce Sandwich design isn't controlled.....?)
Would this be a similar litigious airline issue?
Curious to know

Last edited:
Some MD-80s would be sweet NG!!
I so want a :

Continental ( globe)
Transtar
MuseAir
Midway
Midwest Express Md-88 ( 80s livery)
Frontier

Attachments

• IMG_7234.jpeg
    IMG_7234.jpeg
    964.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7234.jpeg
    IMG_7234.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 4
Anyone knows the difference between the A350-1000 destinations and -900 destinations at Cathay Pacific? This would help me make a choice between the NG CX A359 and A35K, as I also collect models for their destinations in real life.

35Ks shouldn't have the revised sharklets... But overall I'm happy to be getting NG CXs.
On another note, Av400 have another set of CX A350s in one of their future release announcements few months ago.
The revised Av400 A350s are still not out yet - will be curious to see what they do with the winglets

On another note, Av400 have another set of CX A350s in one of their future release announcements few months ago.
The revised Av400 A350s are still not out yet - will be curious to see what they do with the winglets
AFAIK AV400 doesn't have the new sharklets. If there are any changes they'll likely be added gimmicks, namely removable gear.

Anyone knows the difference between the A350-1000 destinations and -900 destinations at Cathay Pacific? This would help me make a choice between the NG CX A359 and A35K, as I also collect models for their destinations in real life.
From what I recall - no distinguishable difference, they are sent to wherever CX needs them.
The A350s are heavy workhorses in general and flown to almost anywhere within the network - I recall seeing an A35K on HKG-KHH (1 hour hop) after a 16 hour mammoth journey from JFK...

Though from what I recall, following dest are currently A359 specific:
Europe - MAD/BCN/MAN(Load ain't great so...)
NA - SFO gets the poor A359 whereas UA dumped capacity into the market..
JNB/CHC for dest. across the equator.
For within Asia - SIN sees high density of A359, NRT and KIX gets regular A359 and BLR are A359 specific, RUH will join BLR once launched in Oct.

Current timetable states that PER and BNE might see A359 again when freq. ramps up in NW24/25.

Oh as a local enthusiast I remember plenty failed CX pre-COVID long-haul trotting such as BRU/CPH/DUB/LGW/CPT/SEA sees the smaller A350 throughout their live...

For A35K:
For Europe FRA/AMS/ZRH
For NA Most East coast dest. are currently A35K only (YYZ/ORD/BOS)
For down under, AKL

I should mention that JFK/LHR/SYD/MEL are a mix of everything - 77W (Both 3/4 class config), A359 and A35K - while YVR are 3 class 77W only (Cuz for obviously everyone flies CX instead of AC whom can't get a 787 filled)
MXP and CDG sees 77W, both 4 class atm.
LAX are 77W only - but both 3/4 class config are deployed.
The ill-fated IAD sees A35K at first but towards the end only A359...
The A350 also flown everywhere across Asia if they're needed - BKK/KHH/TPE/HND/NGO/ICN/PVG/CGK all seen CX A350 at some point...

In general most destinations in CX network (Long-haul or Short-haul) sees A350s some point in their live, so just grab whichever one you like better🤫

From what I recall - no distinguishable difference, they are sent to wherever CX needs them.
The A350s are heavy workhorses in general and flown to almost anywhere within the network - I recall seeing an A35K on HKG-KHH (1 hour hop) after a 16 hour mammoth journey from JFK...

Though from what I recall, following dest are currently A359 specific:
Europe - MAD/BCN/MAN(Load ain't great so...)
NA - SFO gets the poor A359 whereas UA dumped capacity into the market..
JNB/CHC for dest. across the equator.
For within Asia - SIN sees high density of A359, NRT and KIX gets regular A359 and BLR are A359 specific, RUH will join BLR once launched in Oct.

Current timetable states that PER and BNE might see A359 again when freq. ramps up in NW24/25.

Oh as a local enthusiast I remember plenty failed CX pre-COVID long-haul trotting such as BRU/CPH/DUB/LGW/CPT/SEA sees the smaller A350 throughout their live...

For A35K:
For Europe FRA/AMS/ZRH
For NA Most East coast dest. are currently A35K only (YYZ/ORD/BOS)
For down under, AKL

I should mention that JFK/LHR/SYD/MEL are a mix of everything - 77W (Both 3/4 class config), A359 and A35K - while YVR are 3 class 77W only (Cuz for obviously everyone flies CX instead of AC whom can't get a 787 filled)
MXP and CDG sees 77W, both 4 class atm.
LAX are 77W only - but both 3/4 class config are deployed.
The ill-fated IAD sees A35K at first but towards the end only A359...
The A350 also flown everywhere across Asia if they're needed - BKK/KHH/TPE/HND/NGO/ICN/PVG/CGK all seen CX A350 at some point...

In general most destinations in CX network (Long-haul or Short-haul) sees A350s some point in their live, so just grab whichever one you like better🤫
Ok, thank you very much for your detailed and well explained comparaison!