NG Delayed Models List

I haven’t heard anything since December 7th NZT regarding my CRP models. I’m going to be contacting the retailer in the morning about these models and my order from September.
Yes, if your retailer hasn't approved / accepted those codes, then you may not end up getting the models. It happened with my first ever CRP model (an exclusive) - when my 1st preferred retailer chose to not participate (not by direct communication, but when they hadn't approved by the deadline, I understood) , I had to repeat the process for my second option - and I must say that I received the desired support from NG's CRP team. .
Would you know whether the retailer even approved of those exchange codes? That would be the first thing to find out.

Yes, if your retailer hasn't approved / accepted those codes, then you may not end up getting the models. It happened with my first ever CRP model (an exclusive) - when my 1st preferred retailer chose to not participate (not by direct communication, but when they hadn't approved by the deadline, I understood) , I had to repeat the process for my second option - and I must say that I received the desired support from NG's CRP team. .
Would you know whether the retailer even approved of those exchange codes? That would be the first thing to find out.
I’m not sure if the retailer’s approved them or received them, though I do know they were being shipped to them (as per NG’s email). I had to receive help from NG during the second CRP Exchange as well, so I’ll more than likely experience the same thing this time around. But, I’ll find out the goss in the retailer’s response I suppose. 😅

I'm still waiting for the two Boeing 787-10s from NG's September 2023 release, the Korean Air HL8515 and Saudia HZ-AR32.
Who knows when I'll receive them at this point? Probably with my acquisitions from NG's CRP thing that was in October? 🤷‍♂️
Yeah you should check with your retailer asap, the KAL's been sold out for quite some time; if the order wasn't processed properly, they may not have one lying around to send you.

Yeah you should check with your retailer asap, the KAL's been sold out for quite some time; if the order wasn't processed properly, they may not have one lying around to send you.
Oh I definitely got the order confirmation and everything from the order, so it’s more than likely waiting to be shipped, here’s hoping anyway. But I’ll email them to find out what the heck’s going on.

Those must be Gemini not JC Wings. No way GJ is letting JC make an Evo Blue 757, plus the 400 scale battleship grey 757 must be the old Gemini release from 2002.

Gemini and JC's 757 mould dates from the year 2000. It is passable but in no way does it compete with the NG mould. That is the issue for the majority of JC/GJ narrowbodies from Airbus and Boeing. The moulds are either ancient or inaccurate or both.
I know they share molds but these are current models in JC’s wholesaler list we can order from. They tend not to last long when we order them in. I don’t deny that the NG mold isn’t good, but they IMO need to start making some mainstream airlines instead of the lesser known, more obscur.

Attachments

• IMG_8568.jpeg
    IMG_8568.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8567.jpeg
    IMG_8567.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Here's a suggestion that popped in my head. Can you make a delayed list for JC Wings? They have a much bigger list of delayed models, some of them dating back a few years.
I understand they have a bigger list of delayed models, but they don't even have a proper database with all the models they have announced/released over the past few years, so it would be really hard to track which are still pending (and we are not talking about a couple of months ago but several years ago). Maybe if I collected JC Wings models, I would consider making the effort but I personally do not collect JC Wings. Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm afraid I don't see myself doing that for JC Wings... 😅

[Update] The
I'm still waiting for the two Boeing 787-10s from NG's September 2023 release, the Korean Air HL8515 and Saudia HZ-AR32.
Who knows when I'll receive them at this point? Probably with my acquisitions from NG's CRP thing that was in October? 🤷‍♂️
I’ve contacted the retailer and have had my order including the two 787-10s shipped as of a result. Apparently the order was “missed out by staff”. Regarding the CRP models, one of the three have arrived successful arrived, now’s its a waiting game for the other two.

[Update] The

I’ve contacted the retailer and have had my order including the two 787-10s shipped as of a result. Apparently the order was “missed out by staff”. Regarding the CRP models, one of the three have arrived successful arrived, now’s its a waiting game for the other two.
Good to hear. They'll all make it - eventually :) !!!

Here's a suggestion that popped in my head. Can you make a delayed list for JC Wings? They have a much bigger list of delayed models, some of them dating back a few years.
My usual go-to is Aviation Megastore for delayed models / sorting model lists etc. Their site allows sorting in multiple, clear, compact and comprehensive ways. Compact is of the essence here - as one needn't scroll through dozens of thumbnails. I like their very technical, no nonsense, matter-of-fact listing with all the necessary details - including importantly, date of listing (very much needed for JC lol).

I know they share molds but these are current models in JC’s wholesaler list we can order from. They tend not to last long when we order them in. I don’t deny that the NG mold isn’t good, but they IMO need to start making some mainstream airlines instead of the lesser known, more obscur.
Those are 200 scale @squatchys_diecast_hangar. I can't really comment on 200 but as I understand the JC 757 is quite good in that scale.

Last edited:
I understand they have a bigger list of delayed models, but they don't even have a proper database with all the models they have announced/released over the past few years, so it would be really hard to track which are still pending (and we are not talking about a couple of months ago but several years ago). Maybe if I collected JC Wings models, I would consider making the effort but I personally do not collect JC Wings. Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm afraid I don't see myself doing that for JC Wings... 😅
Well, that makes sense 😅

Those must be Gemini not JC Wings. No way GJ is letting JC make an Evo Blue 757, plus the 400 scale battleship grey 757 must be the old Gemini release from 2002.

Gemini and JC's 757 mould dates from the year 2000. It is passable but in no way does it compete with the NG mould. That is the issue for the majority of JC/GJ narrowbodies from Airbus and Boeing. The moulds are either ancient or inaccurate or both.

Those are 200 scale @squatchys_diecast_hangar. I can't really comment on 200 but as I understand the JC 757 is quite good in that scale.
They are super nice models and overlooked by many, a little under the radar honestly. They don't typically stay around the shop too awful long, especially in the desirable liveries.

JC 757 in 200 scales is very god IMO. Recently acquired one and is very satisfied.

My problem with NG 200 757 is that the main gear has too much of a gap that almost looks like an A330 main truck.

Hi fellow collectors,
NG has updated their website, which now reflects all the available and delayed models of January 2024. A total of 7 models are listed as delayed, including the three Southwest 737s in the Heart livery. Also, all the delayed models from December 2023 are showing as available, with the exception of three models which are the USMC C-40A, the Korean Air and Xiamen Air B738s. Post #1 is now updated.

1706852531018.png

Hi fellow collectors,
NG has updated their website, which now reflects all the available and delayed models of January 2024. A total of 7 models are listed as delayed, including the three Southwest 737s in the Heart livery. Also, all the delayed models from December 2023 are showing as available, with the exception of three models which are the USMC C-40A, the Korean Air and Xiamen Air B738s. Post #1 is now updated.

View attachment 26987
Finally! That LEVEL A330-300 from the October 2023 release set is finally available! I wonder why that model was delayed for so long.

Hi fellow collectors,

View attachment 26987
Hope this means they are double checking the colors on the Southwests.