NG Models September releases predictions

Yes, D-ABYC would be great as this is the aircraft with the permanent new livery : correct shade of blue and larger crane, D-ABYA has the original new livery which was revised just thereafter. ( darker blue and small and low crane )
We can see the diference between D-ABYA (left) and D-ABYC (right) with the lighter shade of blue:
IMG_7252.jpegIMG_7253.jpeg

Here is another comparaison:IMG_7255.jpeg

Air France had another issue with the new 2021 livery on their 777-300ER. On there first 77W to receive the new livery at SNN (F-GZND, F-GSQJ, F-GSQF and F-GSQC with the 4 class config, and F-GZNH and F-G-GZNI with the 3 class config), the title were placed at a wrong location (too backward). The issue was later fixed on the latest 77W to be repainted (F-GSQA, F-GSQB, F-GSQI, F-GSQL, F-GSQM, F-GSQU with the 4 class config and other regs with 3 class config).

Here are some pictures of QJ and QC with wrong title location (the « C » is on R2 door on the right side of the aircraft; the « A » above the first Business class seats after the first window plug on the left side and the red icon just before L3):
IMG_7256.jpegIMG_7265.jpegIMG_6084.jpeg

Pictures of QB and with right title location (the « N » is now on R2 door and the red icon is above the 4 windows of "La Première" on the right side, the « A » is above the 4 first windows of the left side and the « R » is on L2):
IMG_7260.jpegIMG_5294.jpeg

That would be great if NG could also make the Air France 777-300ER with the new livery, wrong + right (for exemple: F-GZND and F-GSQB) and the 2009 livery (F-GZND which has the glossy/dark part over the wings fuel tanks like the ANA 77Ws JA78xx), both in the 4 class configuration and with accurate cockpit windows 😁

IMG_7224.jpeg

Last edited:
Would really like an Air France A350 re-release. Missed out on the first 2 releases from 2022 as I only just got back into the hobby late 2023. I’ve looked through all sites and those 2 models are extremely hard to come by even on Ebay. Also, if the reg. is F-HTYH you’re gonna have a lot of YYZ collectors getting it. 😆
Yeah an Air France a350-900 rerelease would be good I would like NG To make F-HTYM or F-HUVE 😀

Speaking of the Queen of the Skies, does anyone know when the NG 747-400 will come out (as a sample) and if they will incorporate the same correct nose as on the upcoming revised 747 classic? I hope they won't forget to make the same change on the -400 version.

Do you know anything about this @YesterAirlines ? Has anyone reminded them to make sure these issues are corrected on all of the versions?

if they will incorporate the same correct nose as on the upcoming revised 747 classic?...

Only seeing is believing and my hopes are extremely limited when it comes to NG and 747s.
I'm curious if there will be an updated 741 at all.
They better start over from scratch as - other than tailplanes and gears - there's not much they could use to make it as great as the stuff that once made them their name.

Only seeing is believing and my hopes are extremely limited when it comes to NG and 747s.
I'm curious if there will be an updated 741 at all.
They better start over from scratch as - other than tailplanes and gears - there's not much they could use to make it as great as the stuff that once made them their name.
They said that they will fix the 747-100, they were only unclear about the engine size. The question arises if they will make the same corrections to their -200 and -400 versions, which I hope they will.

You are right when you say that they screwed up but I'm still somewhat optimistic about the upcoming improvements. They have previously shown that they HAVE the potential to fix all of the inaccuracies.

Speaking of the Queen of the Skies, does anyone know when the NG 747-400 will come out (as a sample) and if they will incorporate the same correct nose as on the upcoming revised 747 classic? I hope they won't forget to make the same change on the -400 version.

Do you know anything about this @YesterAirlines ? Has anyone reminded them to make sure these issues are corrected on all of the versions?
That would be great! I hope they could make the KLM 747-400(M), LH 747-400 and others

That would be great! I hope they could make the KLM 747-400(M), LH 747-400 and others
I also hope that they make these as the NG 747 will certainly have a unique "crisp" look that other manufacturers couldn't get right (the JC Wings mould is very good btw). What I can guarantee is that these will sell like hotcakes once they make them.😁

Last edited:
Has Ng already done a BA 350-1000 ? If they did i missed it, in which case a rerelease would be greatly appreciated (and it would probably be a good seller too. G-XWBA, G-XWBF or G-XWBS please !)
I agree British airways a350-1000 would be lovely with the new mold I’d say G-XWBP G-XWBG or G-XWBS 😀😄

Seeing the photos in the thread and I am so disappointed in air France updated livery. The enlarged titles are awful. They should have left smaller titles. Singapore ruined it for me too with enlarged titles

It's funny how there's so much speculation, yet NG seems to have zero intention of doing any September releases. Can anyone confirm if it's even a thing?

My predictions:

- some 1980's MD-80s, clean "as delivered" like Alitalia, Austrian or Aero Lloyd - just to continue the "A..."
- some 1990's A320s, clean "as delivered"
- L.1011-500 LTU as delivered
- Eastern L.1011 (polished)

Just kidding...

I predict some more B-* and N* repeats and special stickered MAXes, Neos and 787s.