NG Models September releases predictions

My predictions:

- some 1980's MD-80s, clean "as delivered" like Alitalia, Austrian or Aero Lloyd - just to continue the "A..."
- some 1990's A320s, clean "as delivered"
- L.1011-500 LTU as delivered
- Eastern L.1011 (polished)

Just kidding...

I predict some more B-* and N* repeats and special stickered MAXes, Neos and 787s.
Are there any Atlas 747-8F with stickers left 😉

Hey, I don't know when NG will get the rights to Emirates, I'm now just looking forward to when HX and NG will make Emirates A380 and A350 and 77W and A340-500 !!!!!!, ah, I still don't have a collection of Emirates ................ because of GJ's airplane modeling issues.

If they run out of those, they can always fall back on fantasies!
I believe they will actually do a repeat of the Atlas Air 747-8F soon, as in Panalpina colours.

Hey, I don't know when NG will get the rights to Emirates, I'm now just looking forward to when HX and NG will make Emirates A380 and A350 and 77W and A340-500 !!!!!!, ah, I still don't have a collection of Emirates ................ because of GJ's airplane modeling issues.
It would be great if NG made the A340-500/600 series! The Phoneix ones are good but NG are known for more detailed moulds.

It is High Time for something Nordic/Scandinavian. Lot’s of SAS Airbus and Boeing’s to release….
I have said multiple times that they are not doing enough Norwegian Air Shuttle samples. They would be perfect for them since NG loves repeats and EVERY SINGLE Norwegian plane has a different tail art. It's better to do these (even every month), instead of making these Atlas Air 747's where the only difference between them are the small stickers which need to be looked at through a magnifying glass...

Hello everyone!

NG September releases are close and might be announced next week. Yet, feel free to share your predictions here 😁

Here is mine:

A320s:
- N80xxx AAL A319-100
- N19xxx AAL A321-200
- N12xxx AAL A321-200 (Sharklets)
- C-Fxxx Air Canada A320-200 (toothpaste livery)

A330:
- N85xxx DAL A330-200
- N37xxx Hawaiian A330-200 (2001 livery)
- B-Hxxx Cathay Dragon A330-300

A350:
- F-Hxxx Air France A350-900
- 9V-xxx Singapore Airlines A350-900(ULR)

737:
- N30xxx AAL 737-8 MAX
- C-Fxxx Air Canada 737-8 MAX

747:
- D-ABYA or D-ABYC Lufthansa 747-8 (2018 livery)
- HL7xxx Korean Air 747-8
- N60xxx UPS 747-8F

757:
- N57xxx UAL 757-300 (CO-UA Merger)
- N58xxx DAL 757-300
- N59xxx DAL 757-300 (no winglets)

767:
- N65xxx UAL 767-300ER (CO-UA Merger)
- N67xxx UAL 767-300ER (2019 livery)
- OE-xxx Austrian Airlines 767-300ER

777:
- B-7xxx China Eastern 777-300ER
- B-2002 China Southern 777-300ER (CIIE livery)
- B-1xxx Air China 777-300ER
- B-2xxx China Southern 777-300ER
- B-16722 EVA Air 777-300ER (Hello Kitty livery)
- PH-xxx KLM 777-200ER (2015 livery)
- N21xxx UAL 777-200 (PW4000)
- N78xxx UAL 777-200ER (GE90-94B)

787:
- JA8xxx ANA 787-8
- JA8xxx ANA 787-9

MD80s:
- N90xxx DAL MD-88
where did you see these hints ?

I'm pretty certain they'll skip Sept and announce Oct a week or so later.
That's what I'm starting to expect too. They skipped July as well. Prior to then, it was pretty much unheard of for them to skip a month. I think they only did it once or twice in their early history.

Skipping months would be yet another sign of cost-cutting (e.g., fewer production costs), but it'd also be another indication that NG has stretched themselves far too thin with the rewards program and all of the new molds they've been releasing (and there's still other molds that haven't come out yet, like the A340s).

That's what I'm starting to expect too. They skipped July as well. Prior to then, it was pretty much unheard of for them to skip a month. I think they only did it once or twice in their early history.

Skipping months would be yet another sign of cost-cutting (e.g., fewer production costs), but it'd also be another indication that NG has stretched themselves far too thin with the rewards program and all of the new molds they've been releasing (and there's still other molds that haven't come out yet, like the A340s).
I also believe that this is the case, unfortunately. What I fear is that all of these are signs of financial struggle. They bit off a larger chunk and now they are chewing it with struggle, hoping to swallow it. If this is the case, then I fully support them and hope that they recover. If it is not a huge financial problem in question, I believe it has to do with the rising inflation and shipping costs which are getting higher every day.

I am crossing my fingers for MD-11, DC-10 and A-340 moulds... If not those, then at least the 747-400 fills the hole of excitement.

Last edited:
I also believe that this is the case, unfortunately. What I fear is that all of these are signs of financial struggle. They bit off a larger chunk and now they are chewing it with struggle, hoping to swallow it. If this is the case, then I fully support them and hope that they recover. If it is not a huge financial problem in question, I believe it has to do with the rising inflation and shipping costs which are getting higher everyday.

I am crossing my fingers for MD-11, DC-10 and A-340 moulds... If not those than at least the 747-400 fills the hole of excitement.
I hope it's not a sign of financial trouble. I've honestly been getting a bit concerned about their future as a company with what we've seen over the past year or so. They should've taken a more gradual approach with growth, or put the "Classic" molds under a new brand.

I hope it's not a sign of financial trouble. I've honestly been getting a bit concerned about their future as a company with what we've seen over the past year or so. They should've taken a more gradual approach with growth, or put the "Classic" molds under a new brand.
I think they should have took the risk of not satisfying the local market 100% and said to hell with it & go full speed with the Year of the Classics (as promised) by releasing L1011's, SP's and early 90's liveries on the more modern models. They also should've focused on developing only 2-3 moulds at a time (MD-80 and 747-100 would suffice).

I say they are too disorganized with their production plans: They release one mould e.g. MD-80 and then another in the second month (767). This may be an even less severe situation than we perceive. Maybe they are doing a major restructuring of their production (even if they already did Q1 2024), and are just clearing their head & finding a correct path to go long-term with the production. Maybe they are even taking some of our suggestions into consideration and now want to incorporate all of these wishes into their yearly plan. Or maybe this is all just wishful thinking.

I don't say there isn't a reason for concern, I'm just saying that maybe we are too impatient with their recent release philosophy, that we might forget the real way these businesses operate.

A similar thing happened to Phoneix PLUS their 747 mould almost pushed them into the abyss, but look where they are now!