NG Delayed Models List

Post #1 has been updated with a total of 13 delayed models announced in July.
That's a lot of additions to the backlog 😬. The backlog went from over 30 down to about half a dozen and now it's back to 15 (per https://www.ngmodels.com/database). I wonder if we actually get any delayed models from April-June with this next batch of release pictures (which I assume is coming up pretty soon). It looks like we're at least getting the Continental Peter Max 777.

I'm not sure why we're having so many more delays this year compared to 2022 (and that's despite having several smaller release batches).

That's a lot of additions to the backlog 😬. The backlog went from over 30 down to about half a dozen and now it's back to 15 (per https://www.ngmodels.com/database). I wonder if we actually get any delayed models from April-June with this next batch of release pictures (which I assume is coming up pretty soon). It looks like we're at least getting the Continental Peter Max 777.

I'm not sure why we're having so many more delays this year compared to 2022 (and that's despite having several smaller release batches).
Indeed! The number of delayed models went up again, unfortunately. However, it looks like the number of delayed models will still be pretty "low" compared to past months.

It seems we will be getting these delayed models with the July batch:
I'm guessing the number of delayed models increased because of the recent announcement of their first B737-600 in 1/200 scale, so that could be a possibility. I'd also like to think that they were probably making the suggested adjustments to the B747-8 mould to put it out this month, maybe?

Oh no... Don't be too happy if you ordered the Peter Max 777 - the delivery may delay even further :cautious: Just read it on NGModels WeChat.
Screenshot_20230810-042138_WeChat.jpg
Translation: Due to the complexity of colors on this livery, yield rates are lower than expected and hence quite a number of customers will not be able to collect their models. We expect to fulfill the unmet orders at around Oct.- Nov. 23. We apologize for the delay.

Oh no... Don't be too happy if you ordered the Peter Max 777 - the delivery may delay even further :cautious: Just read it on NGModels WeChat.
View attachment 20833
Translation: Due to the complexity of colors on this livery, yield rates are lower than expected and hence quite a number of customers will not be able to collect their models. We expect to fulfill the unmet orders at around Oct.- Nov. 23. We apologize for the delay.
Hmmm, that’s not ideal… I’ve seen a few retailers receive their shipments of Peter Max, but whether or not they had their orders cut because of supply issues I’m not sure.

View attachment 20833
Hopefully they will get it right at least!

View attachment 20833
We just got ours today in the store.
Squatchy

This might be model of the year! (West Coast has these pictures up on their website though I have no idea where they got it from)
View attachment 20670
All of the photos for this month are currently posted over at DAC. BA117 (more commonly known as BA2936 on DAC) used to post these on both forums but he has stopped posting them here. Not sure what the reason was but it would be great if the postings could resume here in the future.

Either way, the full set of photos will be uploaded onto NG's website shortly.

All of the photos for this month are currently posted over at DAC. BA117 (more commonly known as BA2936 on DAC) used to post these on both forums but he has stopped posting them here. Not sure what the reason was but it would be great if the postings could resume here in the future.

Either way, the full set of photos will be uploaded onto NG's website shortly.
Pictures of the upcoming delayed models are all attached to post #1 for quick reference. I prefer to insert a link to the item number instead; however, it's been taking some time for NG to upload the photos to their website. ;)