NG Delayed Models List

Hello fellow collectors!

I decided to create this informative thread with all the pending models as of today. The main purpose is to have an updated, easy-access list here in MAF with all the delayed models so that these are easy to trace. The delayed models have been grouped according to the month that each one of them were announced. I have also linked the artwork of each model for reference, so the picture should pop up in a new tab when clicking on the item number. Please note that all the details I used to put this together were taken from NG's official website.

I really hope this will be helpful for the community, especially for those who are awaiting a delayed model (or more than one 😅).

(Last updated: July 3, 2023)

MARCH 2023

Item No.Aircraft TypeOperator (Airline)Reg.RemarksStatus
56020787-10 DreamlinerEVA AirB-17811-Pictures released [X]
59016787-8 DreamlinerAir IndiaVT-ANPMahatma Gandhi csPictures released [X]
59015787-8 DreamlinerAir IndiaVT-ANVwith "150 Years of Celebrating The Mahatma" stickerPictures released [X]
58163737-800RyanairEI-DLYthe 1st 737-800 retrofitted with scimitar winglets for FRPictures released [X]

APRIL 2023

32009L-1011-200SaudiaHZ-AHI1980's livery; polished bellyDelayed
39043A350-900AzulPR-AOW-Pictures released [X]
48007A318-100LAN ChileCC-CZJ80 añosPictures released [X]
48006A318-100LAN ChileCC-CZR-Pictures released [X]
55109787-9 DreamlinerVietnam AirlinesVN-A868-Pictures released [X]
73030777-300ERAeroflotRA-73148-Pictures released [X]
72005777-200ERContinental AirlinesN77014Peter Max csDelayed
07029747SPQantasVH-EABwith "The Spirit of Australia" titlesDelayed
58168737-800Kenya Airways5Y-CYB-Pictures released [X]
58167737-800Alaska AirlinesN559AS"Salmon Thirty Salmon II" livery; with scimitar wingletsPictures released [X]
58166737-800T'way AirlinesHL8306Pikachu Jet TW csDelayed
77037737-700WestJetC-GWSO-Pictures released [X]

MAY 2023

35020L-1011-500Pan AmN507PAnamed "Clipper Northern Eagle"; white noseconeDelayed
39025A350-900STARLUX AirlinesB-58503TPE-LAX inaugural flightPictures released [X]
13099A321neoSpiritN702NKthe 1st A321neo for NKPictures released [X]
58177737-800Air ChinaB-5497star alliance csPictures released [X]
58176737-800Air ChinaB-5425star alliance csPictures released [X]
58143737-800Copa AirlinesHP-1830CMPstar alliance csPictures released [X]
58142737-800BCFChrono AviationC-GVZBthe 1st 738F for MBPictures released [X]

me who preorders models and if i buy 2 of them 1 always gets delayed

I got this info from a seller in Malaysia. Who says he ordered 12 of those from NG, but is being offered only 3/4 pieces and he will be refunding all the other preorders ofcourse on a FIFO basis. So i pre-ordered it with West Coast Diecast..

Delayed models from June have been added to the list. Post #1 is now updated for reference.

I got this info from a seller in Malaysia. Who says he ordered 12 of those from NG, but is being offered only 3/4 pieces and he will be refunding all the other preorders ofcourse on a FIFO basis. So i pre-ordered it with West Coast Diecast..
That has never happened to me. Sorry to hear that but glad that you were able to at least preorder it through another retailer 👍

Happy to see the backlog reduced, but......when will my 777s(Peter Max+AA chrome) arrives?:cry::cry::cry:
Here's a poor guy that happened to have all of his pre-ordered NGs in the delayed list(The Starlux A350, Peter Max 777,AA Chrome 777)

Happy to see the backlog reduced, but......when will my 777s(Peter Max+AA chrome) arrives?:cry::cry::cry:
Here's a poor guy that happened to have all of his pre-ordered NGs in the delayed list(The Starlux A350, Peter Max 777,AA Chrome 777)
I’ve still got the Air Transat a321neo on pre order as I’ve been waiting ages for the ryanair 737 to be released, I’m just happy it’s finally on its way 😂😂

Hello fellow collectors!

I decided to create this informative thread with all the pending models as of today. The main purpose is to have an updated, easy-access list here in MAF with all the delayed models so that these are easy to trace. The delayed models have been grouped according to the month that each one of them were announced. I have also linked the artwork of each model for reference, so the picture should pop up in a new tab when clicking on the item number. Please note that all the details I used to put this together were taken from NG's official website.

I really hope this will be helpful for the community, especially for those who are awaiting a delayed model (or more than one 😅).

(Last updated: July 20th, 2023)

APRIL 2023

72005777-200ERContinental AirlinesN77014Peter Max csDelayed - Box
07029747SPQantasVH-EABwith "The Spirit of Australia" titlesDelayed - Box
58166737-800T'way AirlinesHL8306Pikachu Jet TW csDelayed - Box

MAY 2023

35020L-1011-500Pan AmN507PAnamed "Clipper Northern Eagle"; white noseconeDelayed

JUNE 2023

62061A330-300Turkish AirlinesTC-JNMUEFA Champions League csDelayed
62053A330-300Garuda IndonesiaPK-GPZKembara Angkasa - 74th Anniversary csDelayed
72046777-200ERAmerican AirlinesN795ANbare metal liveryDelayed
72042777-200EREuroAtlanticCS-TSX"30th Anniversary" stickerDelayed
72041777-200EREuroAtlanticCS-TFM-Delayed

Post #1 is updated.
Seems only 3 delayed models from April will arrive with the July releases. Added pictures of the box art.

Such major irresponsibility, announcing unattainable quantities every month, and playing catch-up all year long!! Pre-orders are such a scam as well, especially when funds are paid before the model is released. Collectors work hard enough to earn their money, and it's no fair for those in their particular supply chain to be working off their money!!

Such major irresponsibility, announcing unattainable quantities every month, and playing catch-up all year long!! Pre-orders are such a scam as well, especially when funds are paid before the model is released. Collectors work hard enough to earn their money, and it's no fair for those in their particular supply chain to be working off their money!!

1.You are not forced to pre order models. Sometimes it's a good option if some populair ones sell out quickly.
2. It's only 3 months since April so "all year long" is nonsense.

Maybe you wrote Aviation400 and JC wings wrong? ;)

1.You are not forced to pre order models. Sometimes it's a good option if some populair ones sell out quickly.
2. It's only 3 months since April so "all year long" is nonsense.

Maybe you wrote Aviation400 and JC wings wrong? ;)
Yeah, pre-ordering models is quite a good way to make sure that you will get a certain model. Take the recent AC United DC-10, that model sold out within a day from my local retailer, and for people who don't have the ability to visit their favorite model stores with such short notice or as often as they'd like, pre-ordering allows them to get a copy for sure and without stress.

I guess I can understand Andrew's point from an ethical standpoint, as paying money for something you don't have in hand seems a bit odd to me. Personally I am big on inspecting the models that I buy in hand and seeing if it's worth buying, so I'm not too keen on throwing money at something without being able to see the final product beforehand.

Whether you like the man or not, Andrew has a valid point regarding pre-orders (no matter the brand being supplied though of course, so let’s get past all that politics).

The thing that many people seem to miss is the fact that many retailers are taking your money in full and upfront for pre-orders; there are very few that do the correct thing and not charge you until your pre-ordered model is in stock, and ready to ship. So these retailers are effectively running on our cashflow in advance for items not even in their inventory - effectively, they’re getting free rolling credit.

Another thing to consider - what would happen if any of these retailers suddenly went under, whilst holding our pre-order money?

In addition, fully paid pre-orders are not always a guarantee of getting a model - I’ve been let down a few times where the model in question has not been supplied, and then had to go through a refund process after they’ve been holding/using my money for months, which is taking the piss.

Fortunately, my current supplier has been extremely reliable and that, plus the very competitive pricing offered, has kept me parting with my cash in advance for certain releases - even though in principle I don’t really agree with this practice. Yes - the hypocrisy of the consumer 🙄

Last edited:
I prefer wait and have a model with the best mould/decals/details.

Whether you like the man or not, Andrew has a valid point regarding pre-orders (no matter the brand being supplied though of course, so let’s get past all that politics).

The thing that many people seem to miss is the fact that many retailers are taking your money in full and upfront for pre-orders; there are very few that do the correct thing and not charge you until your pre-ordered model is in stock, and ready to ship. So these retailers are effectively running on our cashflow in advance for items not even in their inventory - effectively, they’re getting free rolling credit.

Another thing to consider - what would happen if any of these retailers suddenly went under, whilst holding our pre-order money?

In addition, fully paid pre-orders are not always a guarantee of getting a model - I’ve been let down a few times where the model in question has not been supplied, and then had to go through a refund process after they’ve been holding/using my money for months, which is taking the piss.

Fortunately, my current supplier has been extremely reliable and that, plus the very competitive pricing offered, has kept me parting with my cash in advance for certain releases - even though in principle I don’t really agree with this practice. Yes - the hypocrisy of the consumer 🙄
We as a retailer do not do any preorders, we don’t want your money until we have the model. More and more push backs are happening with all manufacturers. NG is now experiencing what the rest of the manufacturers have been for sometime now.The sustainability of 30+ releases a month has caught up with them and can’t keep up with that staggering amount of releases. The great thing about us not doing preorders is that we are usually the only ones with those hard to find models available to those who didn’t preorder or weren’t lucky enough to get on someone’s preorder list. Keep it simple folks, don’t release if you can’t deliver in a timely manner.

We as a retailer do not do any preorders, we don’t want your money until we have the model. More and more push backs are happening with all manufacturers. NG is now experiencing what the rest of the manufacturers have been for sometime now.The sustainability of 30+ releases a month has caught up with them and can’t keep up with that staggering amount of releases. The great thing about us not doing preorders is that we are usually the only ones with those hard to find models available to those who didn’t preorder or weren’t lucky enough to get on someone’s preorder list. Keep it simple folks, don’t release if you can’t deliver in a timely manner.
Good practice as a retailer.

side note -- just noticed you have an actual store just south of Seattle, will pay a visit during the upcoming weekend! Didn't know we actually have one around here.

Good practice as a retailer.

side note -- just noticed you have an actual store just south of Seattle, will pay a visit during the upcoming weekend! Didn't know we actually have one around here.
We do, I won’t be at the store this weekend or most of next week, have weekend plans outside the store and am picking up a 2100 plane collection next week in LA

Hello fellow collectors!

(Last updated: August 4th, 2023)

APRIL 2023

72005777-200ERContinental AirlinesN77014Peter Max csDelayed
07029747SPQantasVH-EABwith "The Spirit of Australia" titlesDelayed
58166737-800T'way AirlinesHL8306Pikachu Jet TW csDelayed

MAY 2023

JUNE 2023

62061A330-300Turkish AirlinesTC-JNMUEFA Champions League csDelayed
62053A330-300Garuda IndonesiaPK-GPZKembara Angkasa - 74th Anniversary csDelayed
72046777-200ERAmerican AirlinesN795ANbare metal liveryDelayed
72042777-200EREuroAtlanticCS-TSX"30th Anniversary" stickerDelayed
72041777-200EREuroAtlanticCS-TFM-Delayed

JULY 2023

76012737-600Air ChinaB-5027-Delayed
77036737-700China SouthernB-5222with SkyTeam logoDelayed
79022737-900EROkay AirwaysB-1739the 1st 737-900ER for BKDelayed
88009737 MAX 8BonzaVH-UJKnamed "Sheila"Delayed
59006787-8 DreamlinerScoot9V-OFL-Delayed
59013787-8 DreamlinerThai AirwaysHS-TQFnamed "Kong Krailat"Delayed
55108787-9 DreamlinerEVA AirB-17883-Delayed
61059A330-200Air FranceF-GZCGrevised new colors; named "Saint-Nazaire"Delayed
39049A350-900STARLUXB-58502-Delayed
31027L-1011-1Cathay PacificVR-HHY1970s revised cs (Swire logo position changed)Delayed
10009L-1011-1Air CanadaC-FTNAbasic Eastern Air Lines bare metal liveryDelayed
10010L-1011-1AIAN330EAfictional livery for movie Passenger 57Delayed
58196737-800Alaska AirlinesN559ASSalmon People cs; with scimitar wingletsDelayed

Post #1 has been updated with a total of 13 delayed models announced in July.