AeroPolaris announces new models 19.10.2024

quanng

TL : DR : AeroPolaris is a a brand-new high end subsidiary of HYJL Models. They plan to announce 6 new models by 20:00 (UTC+8) next Saturday, 19th October. The hint for the 6 are:
- Singapore
- Germany
- Canada
- UK
- China
- Hong Kong

What I have seen before: a new A359 tooling. Perhaps that match to Singapore, Germany, China and Hong Kong. HYJL does have their own A321 - I speculate they will be updates

List of authorized distributors: have only been posted for China and not other parts of the world.

The rough translation of the original post using Google Translate: from the company's post on WeChat:

AeroPolaris X 2024 series will be presented at 20:00 on October 19, 2024.

Pre-orders will be accepted on October 19, 2024

Officially released on October 30, 2024

X 2024 series, AeroPolaris will present six 1:400 scale AeroPolaris excellent products, which will be presented at 20:00 on October 19, 2024. The Polaris model will be presented at a brilliant moment.

X 2024 series, AeroPolaris has selected six airline-themed national flags or regional flags for you to present brilliantly.
mmexport1728760402226.png
We are still preparing to open the Brilliance, please be patient! When we are ready, we will announce and start pre-order. AeroPolaris promises you that you will see AeroPolaris' excellent products soon after the pre-order opens 10 days.

Thank you for your attention to AeroPolaris, and we look forward to flying to new heights with you!

Welcome to follow our official store and WeChat official account to get more latest news and product release information.

Let us fly in the sky and explore unlimited possibilities together!

Interesting. Looking forward to seeing it. So with this AeroPolaris release how many versions of CX A359 are out there? I counted 5... JC, Phoenix, Babytoyss, NG, and this AeroPolaris. That's a lot of versions for one particular airline variant

Ah Right. Thanks! I should have known it'll be on Richard's resource! 😅