Your desired models yet to be made?

Many manufactures have yet to create so many timeless pieces of aviation, that leads me to ask. What are you desired models yet to be made.
Mine are as follows

Alaska Airlines 737-400
Alaska MD-80 2000’s Colors
Continental MD-80 Globe
Reno Air MD-80/90
Northwest MD-80 Bowling shoe
TWA MD-80 NC
United Airlines 737-300 Battleship / Shuttle (Gemini Jets)
Southwest 737-700 (Mustard no winglet)

I look forward to your missing pieces!

Last edited:
Did you even sell your GJ regionals? Seems unlikely that NG will be making 1/400 regionals anytime soon.

Did you even sell your GJ regionals? Seems unlikely that NG will be making 1/400 regionals anytime soon.
Oh my Ng regional jets would be next level they would definitely be incredible would be cool if either GJ or NG release the delta e175 or re release/release the crj900

OK, here's my complete list:
A319: Allegiant Las Vegas Golden Knights, Las Vegas Raiders; US Airways, Panthers, Steelers
A320: America West first color scheme
717-200: AirTran old colors, Colts, Ravens, Brewers
727-100: Eastern bare metal thinstripe, Piedmont last scheme, United Saul Bass large titles
727-200: ATA 25th anniversary, Eastern bare metal thin stripe, Federal Express purple top, Northwest "thermometer, no Orient"
737-200: Braniff II, Delta "Ron Allen", "colors in motion" schemes, Midway, Presidential, United battleship gray
737-300: Continental last scheme, Delta widget, "Ron Allen" schemes, ProAir, Southwest "mustard" with winglets, Southwest "heart" scheme
737-400: ProAir, US Airways dark blue scheme
737-500: Continental with winglets, United Saul Bass and battleship gray
737-800: Delta "Ron Allen" and "colors in motion" schemes
DC-9-30: Ozark last scheme, Republic "Mary Tyler Moore" scheme
DC-9-51: Republic first scheme
MD-80: Continental last scheme, Delta "Ron Allen" and colors in motion schemes, Frontier, Northwest "thermometer" and "bowling shoe" schemes, Ozark, Republic first and "Mary Tyler Moore" schemes, TWA twin stripe and last schemes, USAir 3 red and blue tail schemes

OK, here's my complete list:
A319: Allegiant Las Vegas Golden Knights, Las Vegas Raiders; US Airways, Panthers, Steelers
A320: America West first color scheme
717-200: AirTran old colors, Colts, Ravens, Brewers
727-100: Eastern bare metal thinstripe, Piedmont last scheme, United Saul Bass large titles
727-200: ATA 25th anniversary, Eastern bare metal thin stripe, Federal Express purple top, Northwest "thermometer, no Orient"
737-200: Braniff II, Delta "Ron Allen", "colors in motion" schemes, Midway, Presidential, United battleship gray
737-300: Continental last scheme, Delta widget, "Ron Allen" schemes, ProAir, Southwest "mustard" with winglets, Southwest "heart" scheme
737-400: ProAir, US Airways dark blue scheme
737-500: Continental with winglets, United Saul Bass and battleship gray
737-800: Delta "Ron Allen" and "colors in motion" schemes
DC-9-30: Ozark last scheme, Republic "Mary Tyler Moore" scheme
DC-9-51: Republic first scheme
MD-80: Continental last scheme, Delta "Ron Allen" and colors in motion schemes, Frontier, Northwest "thermometer" and "bowling shoe" schemes, Ozark, Republic first and "Mary Tyler Moore" schemes, TWA twin stripe and last schemes, USAir 3 red and blue tail schemes
Very good list! So many 737 and MD-80’s yet to be made!

Very good list! So many 737 and MD-80’s yet to be made!
Most definitely. I forgot a few also:
BAC-1-11: Allegheny 3 red, Florida Express, USAir, 3 red bare metal
F-100: US Airways dark blue
757-200: ATA "vacation" scheme, and last scheme
767-200: United Saul Bass large titles, battleship gray
MD-90: colors in motion scheme
L-1011: Eastern bare metal, TWA twin stripes with hollow titles, last scheme.

Last edited:
A decent Concorde with a poseable nose, ideally with pre and production versions of the tailcone too. And if we're getting a classic 747, how about some Space Shuttle attachments and adaptations for those that missed those Dragon Wings editions from years ago ?

My pipe dream - the Comet I. Yoke Peter and its sister ships were the start of a new chapter of commercial aviation.

I've almost gotten to the point of cutting up a Comet IV, but I don't have the heart to ruin a decent model.....yet.

My pipe dream - the Comet I. Yoke Peter and its sister ships were the start of a new chapter of commercial aviation.

I've almost gotten to the point of cutting up a Comet IV, but I don't have the heart to ruin a decent model.....yet.
Brilliant choice and one I've considered often.The grand daddy of jet airliners, yet to be done.

Reactions: ATP
Most definitely. I forgot a few also:
BAC-1-11: Allegheny 3 red, Florida Express, USAir, 3 red bare metal
F-100: US Airways dark blue
757-200: ATA "vacation" scheme, and last scheme
767-200: United Saul Bass large titles, battleship gray
MD-90: colors in motion scheme
L-1011: Eastern bare metal, TWA twin stripes with hollow titles, last scheme.
An l-1011 in the twa livery would be incredible

I'd love to see a few of these but sadly I don't think they might be produced, so i'll get them as custom models :)

Boeing 727-200 Fly (green livery)
Boeing 737-500 Rio Sul and Nordeste (1990s scheme)
Boeing 767-300ER Varig (Landor colors, small titles)
Boeing 747-200SF Atlas Air (1990s livery)
McDonnell Douglas DC-8-61F or DC-8-54F Fine Air
Boeing KC-137 (B707-300) Brazilian Air Force (grey scheme or Presidential scheme)
Boeing 737-400 Transbrasil (Futura Hybrid colors)

Last edited:
Vietnam Airlines TU-134
Air Greenland A330-800neo
Deutsche Lufthansa IL-18 DM-STA
Vietnam Airlines 767-200 VH-RMA
Lauda Air B767-300
LTU L-1011-500
PSA L-1011-1

I just remembered that Aviation400 unveiled their A330-900neo mould sample not too long ago, as seen here.

Knowing Aviation400 and their eccentric release schedules, any ideas on when the first set of releases containing the A339 would be announced...?

I just remembered that Aviation400 unveiled their A330-900neo mould sample not too long ago, as seen here.

Knowing Aviation400 and their eccentric release schedules, any ideas on when the first set of releases containing the A339 would be announced...?
Hopefully not as long as the wait for the A380, if so I’d say looking at this time next year for first release to ship.

Many manufactures have yet to create so many timeless pieces of aviation, that leads me to ask. What are you desired models yet to be made.
Mine are as follows

Alaska Airlines 737-400
Alaska MD-80 2000’s Colors
Continental MD-80 Globe
Reno Air MD-80/90
Northwest MD-80 Bowling shoe
TWA MD-80 NC
United Airlines 737-300 Battleship / Shuttle (Gemini Jets)
Southwest 737-700 (Mustard no winglet)

I look forward to your missing pieces!

AS 737-400 has been made by Dragon Wings and Herpa
AS MD-80 has been made by Jet-X
Reno Air MD-80 has been made by Phoenix and Dragon Wings
NW MD-80 has been made by Dragon Wings
UA 737-300 in Battleship has been made by Aeroclassics, both regular battleship (twice), United Shuttle and Shuttle by United
WN 737-700 in mustard rocket with out winglets has been made by Dragon Wings