NG's Favorite Airlines?

Haha! This is something. The numbers speak!
Yep, clearly tons of demand from the Anglosphere. Collectors frequently allude to a large market of young Asian buyers, but I don't think that's true at all; the Chinese airlines on this list are more likely due to NG's own support for domestic aviation (just look at their AG600M) rather than actual demand. Aviation culture is almost nonexistent in East Asia.

Last edited:
Yeah. And still there's been complaints from American collectors. Need to focus on legacy carriers and even unique ones from across the world. Hopefully soon.
You also have to remember that NG has relatively diverse release sets; it'll look even more lopsided with a company like GJ.

UK collectors are the most well off though, they even have a brand(ARD) dedicated entirely to making British stuff!

No surprises here... I'd like to add that while most of those airlines have had their releases spread out over the last 4 years, 16 of the 20 Qatar models have been released in the past year. That is more than an entire monthly release set from Gemini!

If we take a look at the countries/continents most represented in this top 9, North America takes 113 of 236 total models. And yet NA collectors still ask for more modern aircraft! Legacy carriers from all over the world need to have a much better representation in NG's releases.

No surprises here... I'd like to add that while most of those airlines have had their releases spread out over the last 4 years, 16 of the 20 Qatar models have been released in the past year. That is more than an entire monthly release set from Gemini!

If we take a look at the countries/continents most represented in this top 9, North America takes 113 of 236 total models. And yet NA collectors still ask for more modern aircraft! Legacy carriers from all over the world need to have a much better representation in NG's releases.
That Qatar statistic is wild, NG really went above and beyond cashing in on the World Cup hype. We'll see what happens when May hints drop (presumably) next week, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Qatar Amiri 748 in there.

That’s quite interesting. I’m not surprised that American carriers are at the top as NG has atleast 2-3 releases per month from North America. Interestingly, despite British airways being the most released, they have only made 1 narrow body in the form of an a319. I’d quite like to see an a320 and a321 follow soon. with Lufthansa aswell, every release they have done have been in the new (bland) livery instead of the old grey with the blue and yellow tail, I’d quite like to see these made as that livery is far more interesting than the new livery.

I think Southwest will take the #3 spot by the end of this year considering there's still many state liveries that NG hasn't done yet. We seem to get one almost every month. NG really loves them.

And yet I feel as though we still won't get a normal Heart livery 737 Max 8 or 737-700 by then....

Once NG does most (if not all) the Southwest special liveries, I wonder if they'll move on to JetBlue. There's tons of special liveries to choose from.

Also, even though Delta is number 4 on the list, we have not had a Delta release since July last year.