MADb Model Database Updates

And I've updated the info page. Thanks for pointing this out!

As Rich pointed out, all the search functionality is built in to the filters.
But if you are also just curious as to what airlines and aircraft are in the database, you can also search the info pages:

Thanks, but I find this rather uncomfortable to be honest.
When I hold my device horizontally, I need to scroll down to find filters, then need to know what to select to enter my search term into. Lots of scrolling, clicking just to look up a certain item, reg...

Let's say I've just discovered this hobby and database and got a model that has "ABC1234" printed on the box but I do know nothing other than that. Isn't it possible to add a general search box on the main page that returns everything the database has when I enter "abc1234"?
Or am I the only one missing this feature.
Thanks and keep up the great work!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to clarify that I am currently focused exclusively on Yesterday's Airlines material. MADb is managed by a third party with its own independent strategy and future plans.

For any comments, feedback, or requests related to MADb, please direct them to @jaymaddog . Recent events have highlighted the community's needs, including a database, and I believe we should all move forward together in building the best community possible.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Please can you refrain from commenting on this further.

The thread is called MADb Model Database Updates, the owner of MADb replied in this thread, where is the problem?