NG September 2024 Hints(Finally)

This meme would have been funnier months ago but at this point you're giving NG credit for what's now undeniably a poor business model.
It's not giving NG credit for anything. I'm pointing out the entitlement, whining and butt hurtness of the collectors that think NG should release something for them every month.

It's not giving NG credit for anything. I'm pointing out the entitlement, whining and butt hurtness of the collectors that think NG should release something for them every month.
It's more than just releases that's the issue with NG, but whatever you say.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why is NG redoing other Qatar Airways and a lot of the Chinese aircrafts while they didn’t make a Cathay 777 yet (which would be a good B-xxx reg), ANA and JAL 77W (regular + JA732J) yet!!??? Their F-GZNT AF SkyTeam 777 was messed up (poor detailed and small crooked cockpit windows + it was a 3 class config while they could have done the 4 class which in more interesting regarding the windows configuration and destinations in real life) and now they are not planning to make another one (F-GZNE with 4 class config).

Last edited:
No surprises, another harvesting of Chinese users' wallets, and not really anything new, unless the A6 - xxx is Emirates 。。。。。。

So few seem to be complaining about the N-regs, but there's quite a lot of complaint for the B-regs, which is unsurprising, considering the regional bias of this forum, nonetheless, while I'm broadly critical of the lack of innovation, risk, and surprise, in any of NG's recent lists, I'll be picking up the DL LA28 I've been waiting for NG to make, and the Sichuan Pandas - if those end up being the regs.
I'm curious about the LH 748s - and I was hoping they'll announce that spectacular new Aeromexico special scheme on the MAX, and the Copa Panama scheme - 2 NG staple airlines. Besides where are the Avianca and TAM A330s?! And the Avianca 788 special scheme, besides the LAN 788s. Amongst other airlines of course - like the ANA 788 delivery schemes, that should have been no-brainer obvious. Anywho.
NG's seriously loosing grip on topicality and timeliness.

Those are probably the Fanhansa and new livery, they've done every other LH. Next month we'll see a Qatar Amiri, followed by the Kuwaiti, Omani, Bruneian, and Moroccan VIP jets.
Right. I was just thinking, even KAL and China Airlines A330s - like really?! Or even MU A330s in the older scheme, like c'mon. Or the Dragonair special anniversary schemes. I mean, even these aren't too distant from their 'home' audience. Vietnam A330s for instance.
NG seems to be over over cautious now with their releases

Right. I was just thinking, even KAL and China Airlines A330s - like really?! Or even MU A330s in the older scheme, like c'mon. Or the Dragonair special anniversary schemes. I mean, even these aren't too distant from their 'home' audience. Vietnam A330s for instance.
NG seems to be over over cautious now with their releases
- Korean Air 747-8
- Cathay Pacific 777-300ER (brushwing + 2015 livery + brushwing One World B-KPL, etc.)
- China Eastern 777-300ER
- China Eastern 777-300ER (special livery)
- Air China 777-300ER
- China Southern 777-300ER
- ANA 777-300ER
- ANA 787-8
- ANA 787-9
- JAL 777-300ER (regular + OneWorld JA732J)

All these could interest both their "Chinese/Asian" audience + European/American/Oceanian collectors since these aircrafts are long haul and can be seen in Asia and in the rest of the world, unlike regional/domestic (short haul) chinese airlines models which would only interest Chinese collectors.

Their recent Air China 747-8 was a good exemple and I love this model as a European collector but they could have avoid doing two times the same reg (ultimate + normal box) + "VIP" which is Xi Jinping aircraft in the same month.

Right. I was just thinking, even KAL and China Airlines A330s - like really?!
KAL is no Cathay, but they sell well if you release the right stuff. Their 333 in big titles hasn't ever been done in 1:400, 77Ws are ubiquitous, and the last pax 747 is a no-brainer. But unless it's an upcoming delivery or recent special, KAL heavies are off limits to NG.

I'm sure you can say the same for the other airlines you mentioned.

KAL is no Cathay, but they sell well if you release the right stuff. Their 333 in big titles hasn't ever been done in 1:400, 77Ws are ubiquitous, and the last pax 747 is a no-brainer. But unless it's an upcoming delivery or recent special, KAL heavies are off limits to NG.

I'm sure you can say the same for the other airlines you mentioned.
Absolutely. It's just not clear what's going on. And then randomly one sees a Blackpink whatever. Is it because the KAL 747sp pair didn't sell well? But they did release that 787 iirc - not very clear what's going on.

Absolutely. It's just not clear what's going on. And then randomly one sees a Blackpink whatever. Is it because the KAL 747sp pair didn't sell well? But they did release that 787 iirc - not very clear what's going on.
BP was made after a survey of Chinese collectors conducted through local retailers. Those local requests seem to have a huge sway in dictating NG releases, it's why they do so many specials.

The 78X sold out before release, so I don't see why they're so reluctant to drop more. I doubt it's even remotely the most in-demand type in KAL's fleet.

BP was made after a survey of Chinese collectors conducted through local retailers. Those local requests seem to have a huge sway in dictating NG releases, it's why they do so many specials.

The 78X sold out before release, so I don't see why they're so reluctant to drop more. I doubt it's even remotely the most in-demand type in KAL's fleet.
I think KAL's A330-300 will be in the highest demand. I don't know how many years it's been released.