May 2024 Aeroclassics Releases

Yep, always best to buy multiple models in one order to save on shipping costs which is why I never pre-order models and wait for a bunch I'm interested in to order, if I do this, each model will cost around 20% less than purchasing locally.

OK, windows look correct on that shot.....still has the tail logo issue though

The tail logo is oversized. The opposite happened to me once making a custom with home-made decals. Everything was set (it wasn’t my first time doing decals) and somehow I managed to shrink the artwork about 3mm (quite a bit in 400 scale).

I still order the model though. It’s going to be a while, as there is a pre-order with an end of the year ETA on the same order.

Yep, always best to buy multiple models in one order to save on shipping costs which is why I never pre-order models and wait for a bunch I'm interested in to order, if I do this, each model will cost around 20% less than purchasing locally.
That's exactly what I used to do when I was in NZ. I still do it for US orders. Fortunately (I think) I buy enough to make it possible.
The tail logo is oversized. The opposite happened to me once making a custom with home-made decals. Everything was set (it wasn’t my first time doing decals) and somehow I managed to shrink the artwork about 3mm (quite a bit in 400 scale).

I still order the model though. It’s going to be a while, as there is a pre-order with an end of the year ETA on the same order.
Man that is patience. Can I ask why you preordered something with such an eta? There aren't any 400 scale brands I can think of that really need you to preorder them.

Yeah shipping costs have gone only one direction. I try never to buy a single model from overseas. I ordered 4 and the postage was still $30
I know they had an issue with their shipping calculator last week. I actually reached out and asked why the cost of my shipping (in the US) was half the price of the plane. They got back to be and said there was an issue, but had been fixed. It was back to the regular cost when I checked again.

That's exactly what I used to do when I was in NZ. I still do it for US orders. Fortunately (I think) I buy enough to make it possible.

I feel guilty about not supporting local retailers, but the amount they charge is crazy, pretty much an average of 90AUD for a 400 scale model. I wonder what the profit margins are, (keep in mind these are from online only retailers), I can get models from as low as 30-40 AUD (from Myhobbyhouse) when the models go on sale which is pretty much pre 2010 prices, with their full price being around 60AUD on average.

I feel guilty about not supporting local retailers, but the amount they charge is crazy, pretty much an average of 90AUD for a 400 scale model. I wonder what the profit margins are, (keep in mind these are from online only retailers), I can get models from as low as 30-40 AUD (from Myhobbyhouse) when the models go on sale which is pretty much pre 2010 prices, with their full price being around 60AUD on average.
I've been a loyal CAM customer since I started collecting, but their prices have gone crazy recently. $130 AUD for an NG 747? (That's $86 USD) No thanks! I've got a few models on pre-order, but after those arrive my money's going elsewhere.

I don't think that they will have shipping to Israel because there are no flights from Malaysia to Israel.
But thanks i will contact them and ask.

Man that is patience. Can I ask why you preordered something with such an eta? There aren't any 400 scale brands I can think of that really need you to preorder them.

Yeah, it wasn't a 1:400 model, it was a 1:72 Hobby Master. Turns out the package is on the way already anyway.