NG Models Rewards Program

Okay bet! Thanks a ton JJ! What model did you get?
Icelandair 737 MAX 9 with the green tail:
IMG_0537.jpeg

I originally wanted the Aeroflot TU-154B but it wasn’t on the list so I went for this one. Seeing as I already have GJ’s MAX 8 with the blue tail I figured this would be a nice compliment to it.

Anyone know when NG is supposed to send out the CRP models? Last I heard it was supposed to be sometime this month.

I think they have been shipped out since the middle or the end of last month. I got mine from the Chinese retailer a bit late by the end of last week. I might ask for an unboxing via videocall soon.

I think they have been shipped out since the middle or the end of last month. I got mine from the Chinese retailer a bit late by the end of last week. I might ask for an unboxing via videocall soon.
Interesting, NG still reports my order as “confirmed by retailer”. Part of me wonders if they only sent out the models destined within Asia but that wouldn’t make much sense…

Interesting, NG still reports my order as “confirmed by retailer”. Part of me wonders if they only sent out the models destined within Asia but that wouldn’t make much sense…
My previous redemption from the last exchange still shows on accepted by retailer on the ng website but I have had them for months.

Shows likewise - and my retailer (Bedfordshire) has also confirmed the same.

Patience Patience - they'll come