NG Models Rewards Program

Yikesss… me and Ray have had some issues with them lately, ordered some rare models off them and they arrived with plenty of paint chips on the Delta 767. The Delta 777 had a paint smudge and the Sun Country 737 had FEBREZE all over it! Do they offer refunds or anything of the sort
I may have to check on their website

While I think that NG's effort on using this program to the benefit of both the collector (who gets additional models) and themselves (getting rid of old stock) is very nice, I am still waiting for more exclusive items of which we haven't had any that interested me in the slightest yet, or one of the other promised features such as new model/mould previews and the ability to exchange points to vote for future releases and new moulds...
But I guess I shouldn't complain all things considered ;-)

Have a bunch of cards lying around and finally redeemed them after all this time. Does anyone know which retailer in the US to trust the most with CRP models?

Have a bunch of cards lying around and finally redeemed them after all this time. Does anyone know which retailer in the US to trust the most with CRP models?
This ^^^ I’m wanting to to redeem some too and haven’t done it before.

I used Squatchy's, mainly because I can drive to get it. But I reached out to eztoys and jetcollector about the process after waffle said they were not doing the redemption. Both eztoys and jetcollector are retailers I've used previously without issue in the pass, not for CRP specifically.

You can now view which aircraft will be available, once you sign into your account.

Looks to be around 326 models. Fantastic variety available.

highly recommend West Coast Diecast, although they are based in Canada, they essentially cover US as well. You can have them ship your models for a fee or for free if you have an existing order with them. Very very reliable during my deals with them.

highly recommend West Coast Diecast, although they are based in Canada, they essentially cover US as well. You can have them ship your models for a fee or for free if you have an existing order with them. Very very reliable during my deals with them.
Yep I already got 30+ of them this round

For states wise if you really want to get it shipped by itself will cost approx 5USD / PC which is a good deal but its 9 biz days

Feel free to ask anything if you have any questions

Redeemed a model this morning (US time). Anyone know how long exactly it’ll be until I receive the model? I anticipate at least two weeks from China to the US though.

Redeemed a model this morning (US time). Anyone know how long exactly it’ll be until I receive the model? I anticipate at least two weeks from China to the US though.
They will ship with next round of NG shipments which will take some time I'm betting end of April to early may is when you will get it

They will ship with next round of NG shipments which will take some time I'm betting end of April to early may is when you will get it
OK, hopefully it’s around then. Quite the wait but since it’s a free model I’ll save my stronger comments.

I redeemed the 753 sample so we shall see how long that takes too. I wonder if mine will be shipped the same time this times CRP gets shipped?

I redeemed the 753 sample so we shall see how long that takes too. I wonder if mine will be shipped the same time this times CRP gets shipped?
They should be; Dan said they’re all going out with this next batch of releases. That’s quite a lot of models to be sent out too so hopefully it all works out logistically.