NG Models Rewards Program

You can reserve it for one point each

Attachments

• IMG_5881.png
    IMG_5881.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I haven't seen it open. There are the SR models for reservation but the mall itself has always said it is closed on my phone
Exactly, I can only see the single post on social media from October the 7th. I can’t imagine it was open. Except the reservation for the SR models.Usually they make a big announcement like a countdown when it is open.

I guess the mall might be opened by the end of this month or beginning of next month when another set of new releases is announced. The reason is due to more new exclusive models for worldwide market (the latest SR models are aimed at Chinese markets - I speculate that very few or zero collector in the West opted for the Loongair).

Last edited:
Are there some new / exclusives like last time? Otherwise I'm not bothering and wait for their new moulds and Tupolev releases.

I know INFLATION is coming ever since I suddenly getting 15 points per model about one or two months ago (previously it was mostly strictly 10 pts).

Exchanged all my 700+ points for 6 planes that have been sitting on my watchlist for quite some time now, very pleased about their offering this round.

ps: point value diminishes faaast and at the current "NG economy" I'd recommend putting all your points to worth ^^

Last edited:
I know INFLATION is coming ever since I suddenly getting 15 points per model about one or two months ago (previously it was mostly strictly 10 pts).

Exchanged all my 700+ points for 6 planes on the watchlist, very pleased about their offering this round.

ps: point value diminishes faaast and at the current "NG economy" I'd recommend putting all your points to worth ^^
IIRC 1/400 tops at 13 points or so (10 pts for Narrow-body, 12 pts for L-1011/A330/787-8, 13 pts for 777/other 787s/A350 for me. Maybe it's because you gained more models than I do, hence higher Growth Value, thus resulting in higher score for the same category model?

With limited number of points I hoped to get 3 small models. Ended up with two. So I’m satisfied.
That's great! Also grabbed myself a single narrowbody - I have only exchanged for single-aisle. But the points I used kept getting higher time by time.

IIRC 1/400 tops at 13 points or so (10 pts for Narrow-body, 12 pts for L-1011/A330/787-8, 13 pts for 777/other 787s/A350 for me. Maybe it's because you gained more models than I do, hence higher Growth Value, thus resulting in higher score for the same category model?

That's great! Also grabbed myself a single narrowbody - I have only exchanged for single-aisle. But the points I used kept getting higher time by time.
Yes I think that's the common standard previously, but I'm pretty sure they have increased recently. Now I'm not sure if that's just a temporary thing but my verdict is very likely not. Anyways it's a great program, so all claps to NG <3

I redeemed one model and got a reservation code. What’s the next step? Contact the selected retailer and send him the code?