NG Models Rewards Program

I'd love to get some blanks through this channel.
But I wish they'd NOT GLUE them together. When doing customs, glue is the issue, not paint.
Some spares would be nice to receive this way as well. Has anyone ever asked NG about?

I'd love to get some blanks through this channel.
But I wish they'd NOT GLUE them together. When doing customs, glue is the issue, not paint.
Some spares would be nice to receive this way as well. Has anyone ever asked NG about?
Oh yeah. Talking about spares I need to get some for my L-1011.
IMG_9687.JPG

First NG order in 7 months... I wanted a GA A333 but not enough to drop 120 points on one, thankfully the exclusives only cost 1 point to unlock. Gotta pay actual money tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811_211735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_211735_Chrome.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 11
Yeah these "free models" are never really free, which is why I don't bother with them. They are clearly unsold stock or slight variations of regular releases which are cheap to produce.

Yeah these "free models" are never really free, which is why I don't bother with them. They are clearly unsold stock or slight variations of regular releases which are cheap to produce.
Still free though aren't they. I just used the mall for the first time and got 3 models I'd passed on originally.

And I have to say it they clearly don't have a lot of stock in the exchange mall as 3 others I wanted were out of stock after 15 minutes. Once again Klein's lame arguments are BS about having lots of stock leftover.

Still free though aren't they. I just used the mall for the first time and got 3 models I'd passed on originally.

And I have to say it they clearly don't have a lot of stock in the exchange mall as 3 others I wanted were out of stock after 15 minutes. Once again Klein's lame arguments are BS about having lots of stock leftover.
The leftover stock models are indeed free (minus possible shipping costs imposed by the retailer). Exclusives cost 1 point to unlock, but must be paid for in full... That's the difference as I understand it.

The leftover stock models are indeed free (minus possible shipping costs imposed by the retailer). Exclusives cost 1 point to unlock, but must be paid for in full... That's the difference as I understand it.
So the exclusives are just regular releases, except you have to do some effort and spend extra on shipping and handling to get them? Would have made more sense to me if they were free aswell (but cost more points) to motivate people to buy the regular releases. It would also reward the most loyal customers.

So the exclusives are just regular releases, except you have to do some effort and spend extra on shipping and handling to get them? Would have made more sense to me if they were free aswell (but cost more points) to motivate people to buy the regular releases. It would also reward the most loyal customers.
Yes the 6 exclusives are basically normal models you have to pay for as usual when they get to your chosen retailer but additionally cost 1 point too. The standard exchange mall models are free for points.

I guess they're trying out new ideas.

Yes the 6 exclusives are basically normal models you have to pay for as usual when they get to your chosen retailer but additionally cost 1 point too. The standard exchange mall models are free for points.

I guess they're trying out new ideas.
can I cancell it

I actually wish they have the option for us to redeem points on the Membership exclusives:p

And the process of communicating with retailers are more stressful than I thought - I have approached one of my local retailers(Whom NG recognise) in store that told me they would NOT process any redemption request and told me to approach other retailers to get the models for me:cautious:

Communicating with other retailers and getting shipping details confirmed has also been much more tiring than I thought. Really wish someday we could get the redeemed models delivered straight to the door.

Anyway looking forward to my Garuda A330 and Korean 747SP 😃 Screenshot_20230811-204740~2.pngScreenshot_20230811-204913~2.png

I’m finding it hard to see the logic in needing to spend one point on these exclusives to NG, then when you select your retailer of choice, you still have to pay full price for it. Imagine having 40, 50, 60 points and wanting one of the models from the CRP and the exclusive, then not having enough points anymore for the one model out of the CRP you want. And you still gotta pay ~$50 + shipping/tax for the exclusive…

Props to NG for this program though as it was well-received at launch, and I definitely like the concept too, but a lot of its execution has been really messy. Their posts about the program have been a bit difficult to interpret sometimes too.