NG Models Rewards Program

the pictures are taken from a chinese retalier website wingsworld.cn
the announcement can be found here: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/WQEGBdaQj9yvRf3GSe2fQg (NG official account)
all of these are using a made-to-order system currently only in China and collectors need to register their interests through retailers only. not sure if outside could make purchase as well (at least also not in SG since i havnt heard anything from my local retailer)
Ouch okay
This is sad
There's at least 2 of the CZs I'd pick up

On another note
I'd have thought the CRP is where special releases are announced and you book your copy
These models should have been on the CRP
That ways they'll get an exact number of orders plus it'll be available globally

EDIT: another curious thing is - the person managing the 2 new NG accounts is based in Europe - and they're disconnected from the central functioning it appears

Last edited:
NG keeps finding new ways to grind my gears, why make that gaudy special and not the original?? Just a bloody normal 77W/333/748, it ain't rocket science.
That's classic NG. They'll probably release the SkyTeam livery as well before we see any chance of seeing the normal livery.

I personally think special liveries are great and am very glad to see them finally making these beautiful birds (also since I only collect special liveries at bulk, standard livery is capped at one per airline)

I also feel they've done fairly a good amount of standard liveries in each release, not percentage-wise but on absolute number it's def more than Gemini/JC

On another note
I'd have thought the CRP is where special releases are announced and you book your copy
These models should have been on the CRP
That ways they'll get an exact number of orders plus it'll be available globally

EDIT: another curious thing is - the person managing the 2 new NG accounts is based in Europe - and they're disconnected from the central functioning it appears
Wow JC Insta and FB was controlled by someone in Canada and now we have NG Insta controlled by some one in Europe

After two and a half months my CRP model has arrived.
DSC01942.JPG

Would I recommend this program to other collectors? Absolutely, but I advise packing your patience. It will be pretty long wait times (most of it was waiting for NG's timeframe to send out the CRP models) but once it gets moving it only takes a couple weeks as I originally projected.

My retailer (DGPilot) isn't one of those retailers that removes the cards thankfully.
DSC01941.JPG

After two and a half months my CRP model has arrived.
View attachment 30640

Would I recommend this program to other collectors? Absolutely, but I advise packing your patience. It will be pretty long wait times (most of it was waiting for NG's timeframe to send out the CRP models) but once it gets moving it only takes a couple weeks as I originally projected.

My retailer (DGPilot) isn't one of those retailers that removes the cards thankfully.
View attachment 30641
Beautiful model! I am hoping the yellow version is released. I don't think any manufacturer has done this yet.