NG Models Rewards Program

The rear of the hump doesn't seem perfect and the bottom of the fuselage goes up towards the rear a little too smooth maybe, but I don't see anything terrible.

Ive been trying to submit a couple codes from cards but the site doesn't accept them. Neither directly or going through the "valid code but still not working" link. That link goes in but won't allow me to click submit once I fill in the spaces. Any ideas?

another piece of NG future release news.

“Some enthusiasts are calling for the production of Air China's 777-200ER Red/Blue Peacock (also known as Red/Blue Xiangyun) models in a 1:400 scale. To accurately gauge demand, a made-to-order approach is being taken. Those interested are welcome to make reservations at various retailers. It is expected that two packaging options (collector's edition and standard edition) will be available. A dedicated production line will prioritize these models, and they are expected to be ready for delivery in July or August.”

1716044929645.png1716044945198.png

it's currently in chinese domestic market only.
not sure how the overseas retailers would be able to participate, maybe just need to wait until the announcement.

What is unfortunate is that NG somehow manages to misjudge demand - or have a warped or misjudged perception of demand.

These 2 will be super popular - I'm sure elsewhere too - I'll pick it up myself.
Similarly, there's so many obvious would-be popular models that NG doesn't make

So they are unfortunately not able to capitalise on their excellent mould catalogue

Are they being wrongly advised?
Curious

Ive been trying to submit a couple codes from cards but the site doesn't accept them. Neither directly or going through the "valid code but still not working" link. That link goes in but won't allow me to click submit once I fill in the spaces. Any ideas?
Submit the code on a laptop/desktop. Redeem points through a smartphone.

“Some enthusiasts are calling for the production of Air China's 777-200ER Red/Blue Peacock (also known as Red/Blue Xiangyun) models in a 1:400 scale. To accurately gauge demand, a made-to-order approach is being taken. Those interested are welcome to make reservations at various retailers. It is expected that two packaging options (collector's edition and standard edition) will be available. A dedicated production line will prioritize these models, and they are expected to be ready for delivery in July or August.”

View attachment 29665View attachment 29666

it's currently in chinese domestic market only.
not sure how the overseas retailers would be able to participate, maybe just need to wait until the announcement.
These have now been added to the database on their website

Where are these officially announced? They're not on the NG website
the pictures are taken from a chinese retalier website wingsworld.cn
the announcement can be found here: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/WQEGBdaQj9yvRf3GSe2fQg (NG official account)
all of these are using a made-to-order system currently only in China and collectors need to register their interests through retailers only. not sure if outside could make purchase as well (at least also not in SG since i havnt heard anything from my local retailer)