NG Models 747-8

We are calm 🥱 it's just one of those modern spaceship-looking airplanes, with pointy wingtips and jagged engine exhausts, of which there is no shortage of moulds and releases available... When the real 747 mould series gets announced then yeah... 😝😜 j/k, j/k...
Oh yeah, I'm aware 😜 I thought putting this meme reaction would be perfect. It's also great to finally hear any updates about the B747 from NG after a couple years of silence and leaks.

Good to see NG finally getting that 748 finalized. Hopefully that gave them sufficient time to work out any and all kinks with the mould, given that they usually get a few minor details off by a slight bit when they debut a new mould. Fortunately they are quick to fix issues…

Now that the march set as been announced, doesnt NG usually announce new moulds a day after the release set?

I'm also not especially interested in a 747-8, I have the ones I need and they are more than adequate for the level of interest I have in the type. That said, I don't blame NG for trying this, before tackling the 'main course' as others have alluded too. And I'm already visualising our main critics doing 20 press ups per day, getting match fit for Le Grande Critique Fest' 😅😅😅