YY Models - New Brand & New 747-8I Mould

YesterAirlines

New model brands are popping up in China with increasing regularity, often using other's moulds. YY Wings are a new retailer brand using what at first looked like an all new 747-8I mould. After a big of digging it isn't quite new but nonetheless it has barely been used until now and looks very decent. I've got one on its way to me so when it arrives I'll take a closer look. Until then here's what is known:

YYWINGS_748_HEADER.jpg

Curious - which 747-8i mould would one consider superior - NG's or JC's?
NG. JC has an incorrect nose and tail leading edge, no wing kink, short nosegear, oversized aerials, inaccurate engine fan blades, and a wing flex that shouldn't be there. NG's only issues are oversized cockpit windows and segmented krueger flaps.

A welcome introduction, however that wingroot really bothers me. Not to mention the nose wheel looks a bit chunky. Would be nice to see a better head on shot to get an idea of the cockpit printing, so agree with @pons399 , a third place finish behind JCW and NG.

I'd say that mould is a distant 3rd choice behind NG and JC. Wing joint, gears and aerials look pretty wonky.
I'm reserving judgement until it arrives but I don't see it being a distant third. To me it looks quite close to the JC Wings and Phoenix moulds.

I'm reserving judgement until it arrives but I don't see it being a distant third. To me it looks quite close to the JC Wings and Phoenix moulds.
I think JC's wing joint alone puts it way ahead, but they are pretty close in other aspects.

JC's nlg 'height' itself is off-putting - thanks for the comments and insights - waiting for my first NG 748i in the form of LH"s Yankee Tango.
The only JC/GJ 748i I own is the old 5Starhansa.

Ouch, I hope not. . There is quite the chasm between JC's and Pheonix's.748. Anxious to see the product.

It looks really great, in my opinion! Being cheaper, it's a nice alternative option for the upcoming NG version.

I really like it, the box art work too with emphasis on Cologne. I have seen YT many times at IAH. Might give in… I will blame you if I do @sokonga 😅

In the U.S. seems to be only available on eBay for $43 plus $17 for postage from China, plus whatever other fees eBay wants to charge. Still a better price/value than other alternatives, but marginally. 😟