NG Model - 1:400 February 2023 Release "Hints"

I hope NG manages to recreate the error Avianca made on the A320 Lacsa retro. Try and find it😉. Otherwise I hope at some point they release both full lacsa A320s.

Attachments

• 23611738619_51f3023cbe_h.jpg
    23611738619_51f3023cbe_h.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 22
  • LACSA_Airbus_A320_Maiwald.jpg
    LACSA_Airbus_A320_Maiwald.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 22
Any updates on the February release photos yet?
Box art pictures have been posted on their IG page.

The ones below haven't been posted yet. Interestingly, all these were never updated with their respective artwork since they were announced, so I'm guessing these are delayed.
  • United 737 MAX 9
  • Corsair 747SP
  • Cebu Pacific B757-200
  • x2 Air India A319
  • Avianca A320
  • Aegean A321neo
  • Cathay Pacific L-1011
  • Russia Air Force Tu-154B-2

Box art pictures have been posted on their IG page.

The ones below haven't been posted yet. Interestingly, all these were never updated with their respective artwork since they were announced, so I'm guessing these are delayed.
  • United 737 MAX 9
  • Corsair 747SP
  • Cebu Pacific B757-200
  • x2 Air India A319
  • Avianca A320
  • Aegean A321neo
  • Cathay Pacific L-1011
  • Russia Air Force Tu-154B-2
This may become a regular occurrence due to the massive release batches. Better than rushing them out and letting QC suffer, but also wouldn't be an issue if there weren't so many repeat releases...

Agreed. This Southwest special says a lot about this issue. We've had the 73G mould for more than two years, and all we have is a plethora of special liveries without a single regular Heart release. N78 was a really promising hint, but now I can't say I'm not disappointed.

I don't see the point of this livery.
I expected N78 to be N781WN New Mexico One in its current iteration... the only model that has been done of it was by GJ, in its as-delivered appearance without winglets! Somebody, please get on this already!!! There are TWO other versions still to be done... Canyon Blue and Heart tails (and possibly a third if the winglets were added while retaining the Desert Gold tail colors).

This release is in the same spirit as the GJ AirTran 717 old colors... I passed on that one because it had that dorky temporary Elton John decal. Somebody please do a REGULAR AirTran 717 in the old colors!!!

I still think NG needs to downsize on these releases. Sure there’s some great special liveries in these releases, but perhaps focus on some of the ones that collectors have been most requesting (Avelo 738, Southwest 737 Heart, United 320 Evo Blue, etc.) before doing these specials that don’t fly anymore.

I still think NG needs to downsize on these releases. Sure there’s some great special liveries in these releases, but perhaps focus on some of the ones that collectors have been most requesting (Avelo 738, Southwest 737 Heart, United 320 Evo Blue, etc.) before doing these specials that don’t fly anymore.
I like these larger release sets. As long as QC doesn’t take a hit, it’s fine by me. I agree that they could reels back the specials, but 25+ releases a month is great for variety. There are enough modern US models to please the masses, and the extra release size allows for models that would not have otherwise been made. (e.g. Bonza MAX 8s, Cebu Pacific 757, Aegean A321neo, Air Greenland A330-200, just to name a few from the recent release.)