NG Model 1:400 December 2023 Release Hints

Wanted to mention this as well, the A320s in the last batch all have outrageously high window lines. Shouldn't have pass QC tbh
Just saw the pictures on wafflecollectibles. The window lines on the A319 are too high as well. I hope they fix it.
Back to topic, I will only order the Frontier A318.

it's not in Dec release but they just announced the opportunity to review "pre-production sample" of a new "Genshin Impact" livery on Juneyao Airlines 787-9 B-209R. Available for redemption with 123 points through NG CRP.
which app is this feed on, and outside of China, how can one manage to access this?
(on another note - thanks for posting this! - am not a gamer, but really intrigued by the sample. the artwork looks good. Cheers!)

which app is this feed on, and outside of China, how can one manage to access this?
(on another note - thanks for posting this! - am not a gamer, but really intrigued by the sample. the artwork looks good. Cheers!)
it is their official account on Wechat. they've been regularly posting stuff on this channel including previously the announcement of "NG classics" suggestions. unfortunately all posts are in Chinese so you would have to translate by other means.
since they didnt specify the location eligibility, so i guess anyone could redeem it for free as long as you have 123 points, then it will be pretty much like the previous exchange program, you need to contact your local retailer to get it shipped to you. (but with additional shipping cost i guess?)
as much as i also like this livery, i would wait for the official release of it since they also mention this is still in-work sample and you dont get the same good printing quality nor the box art (while it's free still).

Most of the announced are rather meh... The Air China "Pavillion" A332s though do get my attention given the lack of availability of the previous attempts of the pair on the secondhand market. (Really hard to find and cost quite a few bucks 🫠 I once see a DW version costing quite some fortune🫤🫤 )
I know they're already announced in the future release but they're still infinetely better than the very GJ/JC-esque topics on this set.🫠
Am also thinking on the HKexpress trios - just that I would want the A320ceo and probably just 1 of the 2 A321neos if I ultimately pull the plug as I am rather meh with this livery. Really want a model in previous livery though (The one with a purple Hong Kong Skyline at the back - A320ceo/A321ceo or A320neo would be fine for me:p)

P.s. Heard that JC is extremely furious about the HKE Airbuses and is urging HKexpress to allow their's unit to get into the market. (Heard that JC are contracted to build 1/200 and 1/400 models for inflight sales onboard HKexpress with them agreeing to only release the models to the market after consent from HKexpress - but who with a normal mind would get a JC A320 over NG these days?:LOL::LOL:)

as much as i also like this livery, i would wait for the official release of it since they also mention this is still in-work sample and you dont get the same good printing quality nor the box art (while it's free still).
Thanks Bud for the elaborate message - not intending to purchase this particular model - was just curious about where this is posted and how to access these posts - which you've mentioned. Thanks much.