GJ May releases

Stop saying an other brand just released one every time I’m talking about a potential model. If I’m writing we need a LH 747 here is because we need a GJ one. Please don’t compare GJ and JC 747s.
My brother, JC Wings makes models for Gemini😭😭😭

The only difference between a JC Wings model and a Gemini Jets model is the little Gemini Jets logo slapped on the bottom of the Gemini one.

No! why F-GZNH? They already released the 3 class config but they never released the 4 class config. They should have made F-GSQB for exemple (if they wanted the new livery), F-GSQG (in the 2009 livery) or F-GZNE (Sky Team livery which has never been released by GJ, but only by Phoenix 10 years ago on a very old mould with poor details).
It has been explained to you multiple times previously, it is the same PHX mould they use today.

JC has also made F-GZNE, it has not only been made by PHX.

On another note
- that ITA neo would be great but seeing GJs past ITA efforts isn't encouraging
- that Mexican 727 is a great pick - but again, GJs 727s haven't been hitting the mark
- that Eastern Saab is my pick from this set - but it looks like they've forgotten where they've kept the actual gear sets

actually on the GJ and JC 747 LH new livery.
the last LH new livery 744 was made by GJ, which i happened to have, was the cradle mount ver.
if not wrong this time could be using JC's slot wing ver, then it will be great.
however, what worries me is that we dont see the the flap down ver this time in announcement, which means could be GJ use back the old cradle mould?
i dont know.
1716022186314.png

It has been explained to you multiple times previously, it is the same PHX mould they use today.

JC has also made F-GZNE, it has not only been made by PHX.
Since they made F-GZNE, AF has updated their 4 class layout in 2014 (which changed the windows configuration).

actually on the GJ and JC 747 LH new livery.
the last LH new livery 744 was made by GJ, which i happened to have, was the cradle mount ver.
if not wrong this time could be using JC's slot wing ver, then it will be great.
however, what worries me is that we dont see the the flap down ver this time in announcement, which means could be GJ use back the old cradle mould?
i dont know.
View attachment 29663
I'm sure it'll be the new mould. All the old seamed stuff seems to have been used up now

I'm sure it'll be the new mould. All the old seamed stuff seems to have been used up now
Touchwood! You never know what 5-year-old model could get pulled out of their backlog. 🙄

The last thing I want to see is a 'classic' 744 to be announced, only for it to be on the seamed mould once the pictures come around.

But yes, you're probably right, IIRC the last seamed release was the Cargolux Retro -400F a while back. And the Latam 787, but that's less relevant.

So by that logic, only models of aircraft that are still flying should be released?

Either way, it'd be very easy to swap the registration.
I’m not saying that. I mean that it would be good if GJ could release another LH 744 (or even 748) in the old livery which still flies today since JC made a 747 which doesn’t fly anymore.

I know they use the same 747 mould but JC doesn’t know where to place the cockpit window most of the time.

So then why on earth would you think that the model made in the same place, by the same people would not have those same problems just because the logo of the brand is different?

I know they use the same 747 mould but JC doesn’t know where to place the cockpit window most of the time.
Usually JC has better cockpit window placement. For GJ, the cockpits become progressively more slanted with every release. See the recent Delta 1:200 757 in the widget. It's a shame.